• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashwiki is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smasher:REDSOXROX(RSR)

REDSOXROX, commonly known as "RSR", is a well-known Floridian smasher. He is considered the best smasher in his region, and also is considered as one of the best Link and Marth players in the world.

I've never heard of him, yet he's considered as one of the best marth and link players in the world.

http://super-smash-bros.wikia.com/wiki/Smasher:Ario

Oh...my god....roflmao. I laughed so hard at this.

And, a bonus. Last stock...;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTtVBNTeJtw

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
I also want to mention again, REDSOXROX claims he's the best in the Eastern region of america.

Does that not make anyone mad?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Some people have the biggest egos. Best smasher in Florida? lolololololol.

Believe me, i hate Smashwiki as much as the next guy, but it's a wiki. If there's something wrong with it, just edit it.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
Some people have the biggest egos. Best smasher in Florida? lolololololol.

Believe me, i hate Smashwiki as much as the next guy, but it's a wiki. If there's something wrong with it, just edit it.
That doesn't work, because there's another egotistical frog who's a synop. One who abuses his powers alot. He's preventing me from changing anyone's users page. I attempted to change it to "a floridian" smasher, from "a well known floridian smasher," and he got pissed.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I've never heard of him, nor has any one in florida.

DragonBlade

Smash Journeyman
I felt a great disturbance in the community, as if the voices of reason suddenly cried out "noobs" and were suddenly silenced.

That battle is awesome. Lol.

DethToll

Smash Cadet
It's sad cause it actually used to be good, before all these self created glory pages. (did that start when it merged with SSBWikia?) At least they made the smasher namespace, cause before that it used to be that pressing Random Page just gave you articles about guys who are apparently world class/famous without having ever gone to any tournaments.

I love how REDSOXROX has a "Small, private sponsor."

Oh yeah, and what's with the scrubby sysops? I've seen quite a few.

TheKingofBrawl

Smash Cadet
Lol, I was interrogating REDSOXROX today, and so far, he hasn't made any valid points that he is a professional, and is avoiding the argument.

I'll post the conversation on here if you guys want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom