• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMD: Zero Suit Samus (Snake Matchup Discussion)

Snakeee

Smash Master
I dont disagree on the edgeguarding, but going low or high is better then anything inbetween. Your removing the few options you have if you do that.

I agree with the 55/45. I just dont see ti being in ZSS's favor, she has to work so much harder for damage, and especially kills.
Well....dammit now there's no argument. Why'd you have to agree!?. Heh, jk. Good stuff.

And np Choknater. Now I must start doing this for Sheik as well :)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Well....dammit now there's no argument. Why'd you have to agree!?. Heh, jk. Good stuff.

And np Choknater. Now I must start doing this for Sheik as well :)
Lol im sorry.

NO ONE EDGEGUARDS SNAKE
NO ONE
ESPECIALLY NOT MK
THE ONLY ONE WHO EDGEGUARDS SNAKE IS

SNAKE

ZSS has not much power and Snake is heavy. You can easily KO her but her air games are great while Snake's air games are horrible but still ZSS's ground combat isn't that good. The only thing you should is to avoid being brought up to air.

So I think it could be:
55:45 Snake or 50:50 Even

Top Bottom