• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Wow, pretty bizarre responses:laugh:

I think:

Captain Falcon is in this super avanced time where it is just so futuristic. As such, I doubt that people in that time are too vulnerable to the stinks we face today like sweat. Besides, Falcon's outfit is probably super breathable, and his ride probably has this high tech temperature system to keep cool even at sound-breaking speeds. I say he just smells high-tech, like Samus in her Power Suit, but without that hint of metal. Maybe a fresh cologne and a hint of fire/burnt from all those falcon punches:p Meh, just neutral.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
He smells like whatever a nuclear bomb smells >_>

But seriously though, he smells like the power of a thousand suns ^^ And sweat...and burnt rubber...and a hint of very manly cologne...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL, what a great thread. Describing scent is so fun.

It reminds me of the novel Perfume.

Anyway...

I think Captain Falcon smells like fire. His nipples exude the flames of manhood.

Brawleri

Smash Journeyman
Smells like epic victory would. He lives in afuturistic time, so he has a high level of hygiene. Smell good.

Shirum

Smash Cadet
He probably *tries* cologne, but it just doesn't work. Too many manly pheromones in his sweat.

Which he probably has plenty of, given his... manliness.

I highly doubt that even the best futuristic colognes can cover time-tested mating scents (which, as most people would probably agree, smell terrible and strong to those not interested).

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Captain Falcon smells like a monster truck rally: barbecue, beer, fire, smoke, and strange liquids that you can't help but to relate to. He's probably got some sweat and/or cologne in there too.

Disputed between clean and neutral.

Starwarrior27

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon is in a car most of the time, so probably a new car smell.
He runs a lot too, so he is probably pretty sweaty. Neutral.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
fifth'd.
FTW.
Screw what I said, sixth'd it! JK:p I'll pass on that, but it's definetily tempting.

Just want to say thanks to those who rated the thread. More ratings to the thread would be appreciated:bee: Summaries and the new and last day will pop up later on to today. Keep enjoying the thread.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
He's probably a very clean gentleman, so I'd say it's bearable.
Though I wouldn't mind rolling with the whole 'essence-less God idea'

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Like previously said God has no scent. That's the real answer. The answer that those simple-minded fools who have yet to grasp the true extent of Captain Falcon's power would say something like this:
"The good captain has many smells. Of course new car smell and exhaust is very evident as would be any other race car driver. He also smells like a falcon PAWUNCH, which I imagine would be similar to burning flesh once it has hit someone. Fire is not a bad smell, and I personally enjoy the smell of gas (haha, fart jokes). I'm sure that there is a lot of the manly smell that snake has in there too as he is Captain Falcon."
Still, like I said, the first answer is the true answer and the other is just meant to distract you with what would have been my opinion, had I not been as wise as I am.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Captain Falcon may be God, but in human form, he has to have a scent. Here is what Captain Falcon smells like. Firstly, he wears a tight, conditioned, leather suit, so the leather scent is a given. On top of that, it is tight, so it squeezes an amount of cologne-laced sweat out of every pore in his rock-hard body. He also carries the scent of the inside of his Blue Falcon - seat leather, and that good ol' slightly burnt, electronic fragrance that computers and other machines emit. Again, top that off with a state-of-the-art cologne, and you've got yourself a good ol' Captain Falcon. Also to note - he has been seen at a bar, so odds are, he drinks. Alcohol is probably evident in his breath.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
You know, a lot of people are mentioning alcohol. Is that because one of the CGs from F-Zero GX? I can't remember much, but he does go to a bar in one of the missions/races. But I don't think he drinks in any scene although he may have had the intention. But maybe he just goes to the bar to drink cranberry juice? (Got that from a movie :p)

Oh, I forgot to mention that he may have a hint of Jody Summers:)

Ratherion

Smash Journeyman
;D That is very possible.

Of course we all know that Captian Falcon actually just stopped shaving and traded his helmet for a bandana. Then beat up Snake and shaved him while he was unconcious.

Anyway, Douglas Jay Falcon (real name) smells like a 9001 ton train headed towards a small kitten.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
The first post has been edited with the summaries up till Day 18 (Wolf.) Day 19 is about to be over. Who's the last character I wonder? :dizzy:

Spire

III
BRoomer
The first post has been edited with the summaries up till Day 18 (Wolf.) Day 19 is about to be over. Who's the last character I wonder? :dizzy:
Master Hand smells so ****ing bad. He's touched all of the previously mentioned characters - so he has all of their scents.

Stinks + Smells Good =
10warios

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Its Zero Suit Samus, duh.

Haha, this one should be interesting.

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Master Hand smells so ****ing bad. He's touched all of the previously mentioned characters - so he has all of their scents.

Stinks + Smells Good =
10warios
I don't know if you really meant that or not, but you just gave me a hell of an idea:laugh: Sorry, I'm going to have to plagiarize later on (Nah, I'll give you credit.)

Anyways, Day 20 involves no other than:

Zero Suit Samus

Discuss!

Tenki

Smash Hero
Smell of sweat and BO. No shampoo smell, because the sweat/BO smell overpowers it even if you tried.

You know, since it must have been pretty hot inside her power suit and all.

Probably a bit of that leathery smell too, from either her power suit or zero suit.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
I'd guess Shampoo and Lycra. But under the suit might spell a bit sweaty. It's obviously made to hold odors in.

Top Bottom