• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

degreekelvin

Smash Rookie
Wario smells of nuklear farts.
lol.

I think Wario (new costume) probably would smell more of oil and mechanical grease given he has to constantly fix that motorcycle of his after it blows up.

Oil and fuel trumps farts, imo.

Pizzaguylol

Smash Cadet
At first I would say... He smells like garlic, farts, fuel, and sweat.

However... think of this. If you've played Wario Land you know Wario is mad rich. So I'd say Wario might bathe on occasion.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
wario smells like ewwww with a lot of bah and yack
10 times worse than ike
he sweats a lot because of his royal fatiness, he farts all day... I mean, he can fly by farting, he eats garlic all day, and he eats like everything else, too. He is like eeeeeewwwwwwww

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Ugh, how would Wario smell? I think there's a slight hint of bean burritos......what? :/ Matter of the fact, he STINKS!

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
Haha, do we even need to debate what HE would smell like? Come on, Wario would need an all new category to himself, he smells that bad... not only is he an excessive consumer of garlic, but he has shown in numerous that he doesn't care too much about body hygiene at all so he probably REEKS just from those two facts alone. but THEN there's the farting...

I think we can all agree that Wario is by far the worst smelling character out of the entire lineup. And should hopefully stay that way for as long as the series lasts.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Wario has an abomination of an odor that consists or garlic, sweat, farts, grease, gasoline, metal, blood, and dirt. The worst smelling character in the game in my opinion.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wario smells like sweat and garlic. maybe even a hint of oil, but it's not like it stops the stink xD

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Does anybody here knwoa bout Wario?

He smells like garlic, garlic, and more garlic. It's even been said in a game somwhere, I don't remember which one...

Magnacor

Smash Ace
He smells like garlic and f-flab (I wonder how many of you get this now that no one reads the dojo?) Gasoline from the bike and of course his butt winds. He and DK are pretty close.

OverlordCrono

Smash Cadet
Putrid gas (a mix from himself and the bike), thick garlic aroma, and immeasurable amounts of sweat. I'd also say a scent of fresh-printed dollar bills, seeing how greedy he always is. Simply put, the most horrible smelling character of them all.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Probably like hot dog farts and Auschwitz.

(bonus points for whoever gets the reference)

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
Yes, I was expecting all these responses for Wario. I don't even need to post what I think he smells like since everybody just did.

Day 15 is UP!:

R.O.B

Yay for R.O.B! What does it smell like? Discuss.

(Expect an edit today. No lie.)

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
he smells like plastic toy with huge amount of dust, cause noone touched him in 20 years

majora_787

Smash Hero
Fresh bakery bread. lol, but seriously.

R.O.B. smells like luigi did when he was underappreciated and didnt have his own game.
In other words, he smells under appreciated and underrated.

Top Bottom