• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smell the Characters

KURiSUTARU

Smash Rookie
... R.O.B. would have that new-metal smell. Go sniff a spoon if you don't know what that means. C:

XERAMPELINAE

Smash Apprentice
The first post has been edited and is up-to-date.

My two cents on ROB:

Old machines/ toys don't smell like modern, newly made products such as DVDs and current-gen video game consoles, even when they were new back then. As such, ROB has that funny smell of old plastic and metallic components. A scent of burnt material emanates after executing a lazohrz. A very retro scent :p

Kabuto Mushi

Smash Journeyman
ROB smells like that Nintendo plasticy smell. The smell you get when you open a new SSBB game case. Yeah.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Like a new baseball bat and sire from his entrance. I'm sure sending lightning up his but doesn't improve much either.

Zindura

Smash Cadet
Ness, hailing from an RPG, likely succumbs to the "not a single bathroom or shower on Earth" complex. As far as I can remember, there were absolutely no bathrooms in Earthbound.

Compound that with the fact that he must wade through the Swamp of Deep Darkness to the point of complete immersion and also wades through the multi-colored existential bile of his own fears and insecurities in Magicant, Ness probably doesn't smell all that nice.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
New school supplies. Pencils, paper, books, etc. Maybe crayons?

acv

Smash Journeyman
pk fire

pk thunder

pk magnet

yo-yo

hat

bat

falcon punch.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
ROB of course smells like a piece of plastic that quite possible saved one of the most influtential video game companies ever.
*throws a (cow) pie*

Also, like I said with Lucas, Ness is not a little kid! Both of them are 14 years old. Anyways, Ness smells like a mix between a camp fire, the air conditioning in a car, and a city park during the spring.

Top Bottom