• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smoosh!? No Venue Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
also this isn't in the OP but my cell number is 616-918-6098, anyone can text me if they get lost or whatever but i can't take calls
feeling all sorts of weird having "Smelly Cat" as a contact on my phone. cant wait for the awkward moment when someone is snooping through my contact list

GetInTheSoup!

Smash Rookie
Sorry...

My ride bailed, so maybe next time :\ Thanks for being a good host; hyped for your tourneys!

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
coolcool

bring your own controller
free water if you bring a cup(lawls)
setups are good, cubes needed a little bit more than tv's
come in through the driveway door, not the stoop
STOOP ENTRANTS WILL ONLY BE REFERRED TO AS "STANKS"
there are some food places nearby, so i'll probably call a lunch break from 1:30 to 2 or 2:30
there'll be 1 recording setup so if you want your game recorded, be assertive and ask

also:
-$5 gas goes to whoever traveled the farthest and didn't place top 3
-if there's time, might do an amateur bracket where the winner gets free junk or something. don't count on this though, $1 draft crews/low tier bracket is more likely, to be honest =3

loci

Smash Rookie
Thanks for hosting, Smelly Cat. I (trk) had a really good time. What was that tournament you mentioned that's happening next weekend? Can't find it.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
have the house to myself starting saturday night. so fest saturday night and maybe a tourny sunday all day? down for whatever just hit me up on this/facebook since this is last minute

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
ha, yeah i'm not expecting a big turnout. basically a fest, if there are enough people then tournaments can happen. if people wanna get trashed, byob

also if there is a tournament, peach's castle is a counterpick and fox is banned there. no questions

NNID
dansalvato
Can I counterpick Peach's Castle against a Fox main in order to screw him over? Seems kinda unfair. Also, I might head over Sunday night.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
updated the OP. smashfest'll be tomorrow since there's a melee tourny and a brawl tourny today. LAN of legends tonight

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
---
alright i'm going to sleep. looks like this'll just be a bunch of locals, feel free to post up and come though. i'd say no earlier than 2

Tiny152

Smash Rookie
Yo Smelly Cat. I was the one who text you last night about coming for the tournament. Never got a response from you, maybe the texts didn't go through or some ****. Wondering if you're still having a tournament or just having some fun with locals? My boy and I probably can't come through until around 3. Is it worth it to come through?

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
ah sorry, my phone's broken at the moment. there isn't really enough interest for a tournament so i guess there'll just be some locals here later. come over around 5 and i'll gather the troops

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
ah, sorry d1. this is always just locals anyway, and we need the practice before knight slash D=

i'm sure everyone with a ride from NJ will go to that over this, i hear that series is awesome

Tiny152

Smash Rookie
Damn haha, I was just telling Kyle and another friend of ours about the tournament this weekend. Well man, unless you'd want to fest on Sunday, I'll see you at Rutgers next weekend.

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
alright, i'm probably gonna cancel this and just have a fest unless people post up. i really want to get some serious games in though, knight slash made me hungry

Tiny152

Smash Rookie
I'd love to show up, but I'm still uncertain. Finding a ride/car may be kind of iffy. Probably going to be the last time I can play Smash before I move out west lol.

Grats on second at Knight Slash btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom