• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMURF, NASTY, & FURY PRESENT: BATTLE ROYALE EASTER SMASH!! W. READING, PA. APRIL 11th

Kadiev

Smash Ace
we need lots of pent up anger to ban people.

I have to agree though, you'd be perfect.
Aww mow how I dislike you so much and hear everyone talk about you behind your back. Sigh lets get real before you open your mouth so much, because you never did when we saw each other.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Smash drama. This tourny should be filmed as a real world episode, we'd all get paid like woah. Fury I can't believe you slept with my ex you ****ing piece of ****! I'm gonna beat the **** out of your lucario for that! lololol

_umbra_

Smash Champion
idk pav wants me to go out last so I probably won't get to play

but maybe, just maybe, I'll go first and 20 stock their crew... if it's 20 stock, idk what kids use these days

****ing barlw

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Another scrub yayz. I accept defeat and complement where its meant to be given. Sorry but when I vs you ill definitely crush you're terrible MK. Actually lets 10mm. Don't back down now im a scrub remember?
5$ MM my bowser.

Sorry but if I can 2 stock umbra 2 times in tourney Xzaz is 10 times worse. I guess Xzaz will take my 10 dollar mm then right? I don't play ****ty falco anymore chibo don't underestimate my ZSS.

How the hell are you gonna say this, whens the last time you played him.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
ok so i lol'd the entire past 2 pages i just read (i had to go to work and d*mn did i miss a lot in this thread today)

Rev.. watch what you say to my partner.. me and him will show you what happens "When Bairs Attack" the "Titans of Torment." lol

Grape.. you and mow vs me and Fury definitely. and after that, i'll team up w/ smurf and play yous again :)
and maybe after that smurf and fury will team up >.> basically, yous won't win is what i'm trying to say.

Mow, you're a funny guy, i really do hope you can make this despite L.M. being on for doubles.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i cant wait for ToE v ToS

we need to find a tourney thats not the day b4 easter lol
family johns

we need
me
vex
andy
rogue pit

get raaaaaaaaaaped

o man what if we also had kismet. maybe dapuffster. zomg it would be amazing.

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
ToE vs. ToS at this tourney... but you're right chibo, this won't be the full experience. look at it this way, if ToS beats ToE here, than you have nothing to worry about at a later date.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yeah, it's too bad you ToS guys were busy running CoT4, that would have been the perfect time to do it

oh well, i'm sure it'll happen eventually.

are those of you that are coming willing to put money on a crew battle? I'm sure we'll have one either way, but I understand if you don't want to mm without your full lineup

D

Deleted member

Aww mow how I dislike you so much and hear everyone talk about you behind your back. Sigh lets get real before you open your mouth so much, because you never did when we saw each other.
I don't know anyone that you DO like. If you liked me I'd be at least mildly concerned for your family. One time I asked Justin why you dislike most everybody and he said that's just how you are so I never really paid mind to it past that.

If you're going to pick fights with someone, pick a fight with someone smaller than you.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I don't know anyone that you DO like. If you liked me I'd be at least mildly concerned for your family. One time I asked Justin why you dislike most everybody and he said that's just how you are so I never really paid mind to it past that.

If you're going to pick fights with someone, pick a fight with someone smaller than you.
And my i add not a 14 year old, thanks.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
lmfao wow, i'ma just stay neutral on all the crew battle drama. sounds like someone's head is about to get bitten off in here

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
lol nasty i'll say what I want THIS IS THE REAL WORLD: READING "BATTLE ROYALE" woooo! I was there when you got all drunk at the club and came home and started **** with phase. The team battle is gonna be the settling of the dispute, Fury sleeping with my ex and you drunken ranting on phase. It's on!

Call MTV dude, this is getting awesome.

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
Grape.. you and mow vs me and Fury definitely. and after that, i'll team up w/ smurf and play yous again :)
and maybe after that smurf and fury will team up >.> basically, yous won't win is what i'm trying to say.
lol ok. I'll probably drop 10 on the initial match. I'd honestly be surprised if we didn't win 3 matches in a row, I'm feeling confident lately. GET GRAPED! Also Kadiev settle down man lol. Everyone needs to save the **** talking for matches. Who gives a **** about arguing over forums? It's in less than a month, show up, own, and talk **** imo. /endthread

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
rev, that was one time. besides, if phase would have stopped playing with his bow and arrow in the house i wouldn't have had to flip out.. and he leaves his bombs everywhere! Fury and i will make sure you guys know who's boss in this house.

grape... agghhhhh... i'm coming for yoouuu!!

Kadiev

Smash Ace

You are obnoxious, annoying, and nerdy. Which I dislike a lot plus everytime I see you post in PA threads its negative and always PA sucks yadada. I pick fights with whoever. Like you would ever beat me HAHAHAHA so funny.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
we were going to do brawl instead of rock paper scissors. it's kind of the same thing, but longer and more boring

Four Leaf

Smash Journeyman
we were going to do brawl instead of rock paper scissors. it's kind of the same thing, but longer and more boring
I literally lol'd at this in the middle of my class during a serious debate. Everyone just paused and looked at me....I felt like an ***, thanx :dizzy:

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Lol if it's a tough choice between playing a video game and gettin some then something's wrong with you. :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You are obnoxious, annoying, and nerdy. Which I dislike a lot plus everytime I see you post in PA threads its negative and always PA sucks yadada. I pick fights with whoever. Like you would ever beat me HAHAHAHA so funny.
mow should just ban this guy for disrespect for forum leaders so this stupid flame war is over lol. then we can just talk about ToS rapin' ToE instead of kadiev v eveyrone

Top Bottom