• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
If you bring a boombox, bring headphones to plug into it!

i.e. no, it's not okay.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Ever hear of the zune?
zune are the **** dude

don't worry, the failure rate is like above 50%, you'll get it cuz. A 360 since launch that hasn't bricked, ya you prolly lying.:( Pretty much everyone I know has had their 360 die on them, its only a matter of time for you.
i have one friend that got rings and he sent it in for free repairs.

My 360 hasn't red ringed yet...? Then again, I haven't abused it...it's only fell over once but I take it all over the place so I'd assume that'd do SOME wear to it...I think you just gotta BELIEVE it won't get the red rings, and it won't.

So uhh....how bout them Smash brothers?
same here. my first 360 died because i always left games and DVDs running instead of turning my console off when i was done, and after 2 years it stopped reading games. Got a new one and i works fine.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
you don't like pika vs shiek on corneria?
as far as the ******grab chaingrabing goes it takes away some, so thats nice, but other than that I have never experienced corneria vs a competent shiek.

also, you can't have a conversation with a kid who has headphones on (...adam), but if a kid has a boom box, you both can rock out to electric avenue and talk about how it takes **** to the next level

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Samurai, I'm sure there's some headphone jack -> 2 head phone jack connectors somewhere on this planet. Then just bring two headphones and you both can listen to the same jams.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Is there anyone that could house some people the night after? hbox mentioned it to me, and i was concerned about driving 6 hours in 1 day too. Were already driving down in the morning, so if its possible we'd like to not have to drive back the same night.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Housing is very limited. If you can't make arrangements with a friend in the area, you are short on luck. Those of you who keep posting "I need housing for 5 dudes any1?" aren't going to get responses.

Make plans to split rooms at a cheap hotel like Red Roof Inn or Econo Lodge.

Tink

Smash Hero
its called a cheap hotel -_-.....i cant believe that went outta style in the first place <_<.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
well if we don't get housing we'll just drive back. i was posting in hopes that dart/tomacawk/someone else cool in the southern area would give us a place to crash.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
Samurai, I'm sure there's some headphone jack -> 2 head phone jack connectors somewhere on this planet. Then just bring two headphones and you both can listen to the same jams.
what if ten people want to listen to your jams, noone wants to buy 9 jacks to share the love nah mean homie?

I mean you weren't objected to it when I volunteered to DL halla back gurl for you and dart

for realz though, I'ma bout to bust out some http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk at this ho, it helps me melee and stuff while I record

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
well if we don't get housing we'll just drive back. i was posting in hopes that dart/tomacawk/someone else cool in the southern area would give us a place to crash.
I was thinking about helping you out untill you said southern, its not ****ing souther for the last time, we are literally in the uper 11 20ths of **** state.

but srsly, I'll see what I can do, but its 2 hours to spi from champaign, and its a 4-5 hour drive to chi town

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
what if ten people want to listen to your jams, noone wants to buy 9 jacks to share the love nah mean homie?

I mean you weren't objected to it when I volunteered to DL halla back gurl for you and dart

for realz though, I'ma bout to bust out some http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYIAfiVGluk at this ho, it helps me melee and stuff while I record
Dude, i saw a 10 person jack for like 10$ somewhere, but can't remember lol >_<. And I love that song =D

Yea, I'll check Peoria ppl with that. btw, how many of u guys would need housing? and the drive from Champaign to Peoria is like 2 hours North

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
yo I can probably house you guys (sveet and crew). I'm 1.5 hours from the venue though. I'll check with my mom when she gets home.
how many people will there be?
edit-this is the route from my house to the venue.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...sspn=32.335236,56.513672&ie=UTF8&z=8&dirflg=d
i appreciate it, but thats farther than i thought it was XD

Yea, I'll check Peoria ppl with that. btw, how many of u guys would need housing? and the drive from Champaign to Peoria is like 2 hours North
i think there is 8 people between our 2 cars. peoria seems like a good halfway point and if someone could house us that would be awesome.

-edit and @ samurai LOL yeah i know but when you consider that there are only like 50 people living south of you....

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok Sveet, I'm PRETTY sure the only person that could house in the Peoria area would be Dart. I know for a fact my parents won't let anyone stay, I'd love to if I had my own place but atm $100 can't afford a house/apartment =(. I'm going to guess and say Black Panther is going to say the same because he had to move out of the Twin Towers since his roommate left for...school I think it was. The only other people kind of around here would be AnDaLe from Hanna City and Study or Legion from Elmwood, and I can't speak for them really =/. So yeah, hit Dart up I guess ;P? I'd love all the practice regardless lawlz.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i'm just gonna help sveet out and explain to him that if he gets housed in peoria, he'll be driving like 5 hours in one day and 3 the next, as opposed to just driving 6 in one day

peoria isnt really closer to chicago at all, its more west of champaign than north

Quaz

Smash Master
sveet I think we will be fine driving there and back in 1 day O-o mapquest says its only 2 1/2 hour and we'll probably drive much faster than the speed limit anyways.

Zicore

Smash Champion
who from madison is going to this? I got some car spots open, and could use some peeps to split a cheap hotel. I may be picking someone up in chicago to bring to, so if someone in the city needs a ride, that could be arranged.

My car is a smokers car, no johns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom