• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Sounds good bert! Respect all around :)

Looking forward to seeing u//getting some matches and chill time in rashad!!

LUKE u coming??

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
Deal.

There are manditory safety breaks between every event, right?
what's a safety break..? I'm expecting to start singles pools once double bracket is pretty deep (winners' semis or so). Then, ppl can get food after their pools while we make the bracket.

Depending on time constraints, I'm thinking of doing an amateur singles bracket for the ppl that don't make it out of pools. Entry fee will be something small like $2-5, with all of the money going to the amateur prize pool.

giovannig22311

Smash Journeyman
what's a safety break..? I'm expecting to start singles pools once double bracket is pretty deep (winners' semis or so). Then, ppl can get food after their pools while we make the bracket.

Depending on time constraints, I'm thinking of doing an amateur singles bracket for the ppl that don't make it out of pools. Entry fee will be something small like $2-5, with all of the money going to the amateur prize pool.
such a very good idea =)

:phone:

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...pshhhh....thats not a great one....the old school MW term was too cool....we used..going to the bakery(which alot of ppl wanted to come that didnt smoke -_- )....untill that caught on, and then we just went to, going to get a muffin or something else bakery related heh.....old school MW is the best.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I learned the term from my buddy's dad who is a biker hippie who used to go on tour with the Grateful Dead selling drugs. It's from the 60's.

Tink

Smash Hero
see, thats tooooo old....we want old school...not prehistoric school.

edit: i think he just wants the hype sooner heh....but mayyyyybe not.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nebraska is hyped, we're gonna end up having 2 tournaments before SMYM. Gonna bring a box of lucky charms, too.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
given the history of the thread, i looked on urban dictionary shortly after i posted. I thought you were bringing ecstasy since that's the first drug-related entry for lucky charms.

i still love lucky charms as you have referred to them. i dunno about ecstasy.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i propose a crew battle: drug users vs non drug users

we would smoke you guys

horrible idea, i just wanted to use that pun

(insert joke of mandatory drug tests for eligibility)

sanchaz

Smash Lord
hey. Anyone want to team? I play a solid fox, and my skill level is about tink's. I hope that I can team with someone fun and krazy at this tourney. quote me.

edit: I'm team captain for the drink vs high crew battle.

Tink

Smash Hero
pshhhh...myyyy skill level is close to kels....that means u gotta be wayy behind me yoo :pP.

Top Bottom