• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 13 feat. Darkrain, Kels, Tink, Dart and more!

sanchaz

Smash Lord
HONESTLY bert I think you're playing favorites there are quite a few players that are about tink level that you're neglecting to put in the title.
someone is a bit jealous. get over it bro. me and tink are title worthy, not so much you = :awesome:

green fox is ready to bring hype!!!!!!!

Kels88

Smash Lord
damn guess i'm not title worthy since i'm clearly not tink level.. which i'm really not. I passed it a long time ago. lol

And Sanchaz i accept.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I got side bets on how many of these MM's actually happen.

Over under is @ 4.

also dk is a horrible character and we should stop talking about him.

:phone:

Tink

Smash Hero
heh...id say the big george shouldbe a team, but i dont think big C wants to do teams :p.

Tink

Smash Hero
lollll...we really need a like button on smashboards.

id love to see ppl sloppy, playing doubles at 12pm =D.....id say me and kelly, iffff we even get to grand finals via winners finals, during our wait, go get a beer or 2...but i doubt kelly would be down for that ://.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
id be down to team with charles even though he always yells at me for not getting enough kills :p (how i respond to this now is usually "i was playing support, duh", but given that hes peach thats a hard line to push LOL).

however i am a habitual line stepper

fox peach is pry good tho

Tink

Smash Hero
loll...if your so confident, ill gladly go up to 10 0_0....you havnt beaten my marth with mario...ever loll...wont happen here 0_0;.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
LF teammate:

ppl ive been considering

tomaluke
scythe
lemon
???
^^ ur name here
it's a date
ill be the guy sitting there, eyes red, smelling freshhhh ready to take MMs allll day. bring itt.
lol wayne get out of here

sanchez MM me

is anybody from STL / Edwardsville area going to this with an open car spot?

Lemondude829

Smash Journeyman
LF teammate:

ppl ive been considering

tomaluke
scythe
lemon
???
^^ ur name here
OHMYGOD I DIDNT KNOW I STILL EXISTED ON SMASHBOARDS AND THERE I AM. i dont know if im even playing teams yet, 10 dollars saved is hella cash.
good news seein that large cenardson on the pre-req list, and i cant wait to give trail all kinds of ****** kisses.

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll.....so is that a no!?!? :pPP

if you **** talk me, i aint gonna back down...unless your name is kellykels....that dudes toooo lucky to be gambling against :D.

Top Bottom