• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake and Footstools

alphabattack

Smash Apprentice
I have seen professor pro a little with foot stools, mainly dthrow off platform to foot stool, but I'm wondering what setups this is useful for. A very specific one I have is if you plant a mine right off the edge of a platform, then you can foot stool them into the platform, or wait for them to hit the platform and footstool after for a missed tech. Not sure what could come after that last one, but it's fun to see happen.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
In the video thread of manliness, I posted the stream link and time stamps for my matches. They were from a tournament I attended recently. I did a lot of footstooling, mainly to disrespect but also to confuse my opponent. I followed up each footstool with a back air or a tech chase that would lead into a grab.

Overall, I think footstooling is a great tool to assess a person's tech roll habits while looking stylish/disrespectful ;)

Top Bottom