• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake = Bottom Tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, after seeing Snake, I cannot believe he is in the game. Snake is an awful character and is nothing compared to the speed and power of Metaknight.

Snake is slow and has many awful attacks. His downfall...consists of every one of his moves and his movements. Why is he in the game? That is a big mystery to me, he is such a useless character that it baffles me.

I propose that Snake should be in bottom tier along with Jigglypuff and Captain Falcon, because Meta Knight crushes Snake in every aspect of the game, along with every other character.

I hope you all stop wasting your time and play a different game. You all obviously suck for being such a dumb character.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
omegaknight you are trash. You are nothing. I am better than you in every way possible. metaknight is also worthless. The only thing that little grape is good for is beating the crap out of him for a glass of wine.

omegaknight is a$$ tier.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
That is funny coming from a Craptain Falcon player. What do you atempt to achieve with your falcon punch? by the time you will have punched, I will have killed you 4 times. The only worthwhile aspect of your pitiful character is his feeble attempt to ask people to "show me their boobs". Besides that, Captain Falcon is a good punching bag and is good for killing. That is all.

acv

Smash Journeyman
:064:OP should learn that inrenet sarcasm never works.unless he is saying the truth,in which case i would just laugh.but since you posted a thread like this one in the DDD boards i will just laugh.

hahahahahahaha.:snake:

CouRt

Smash Cadet
please kid, you're such a nub.
you jumped on the meta knight band wagon.
please inform me on how meta knight is better then snake?
BESIDES in the air.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
This is not internet sarcasm, MK is the best character, and my metagame expands far beyond the reaches of your pathetic minds.

I should write a book about why MK is better than snake, but my game is far better than any of yours, which makes it final. MK is faster, stonger and better. you should all stop playing and worship MK.

Who needs guns when you have the most elite skill?

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
The only reason I am reaching out to the supposed "high tier" characters is to inform those who think they are good that they are actually at the skill of a 1 year old, if not worse.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
my metagame is so sharp it will never dull. This is because my perpetual skill continues to revolve around my mind and soul, continuing to ever expand, such as the universe does.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
"Also, that book sucked. Sucked hard."

Not as hard as you suck. And I bet your male clients can agree.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
my male clients will not reveal any information. For brawl training, I shoot them in the back several times and cut off their hands for practice while they take on 5 lvl 9s. They are busy at the moment.

Omegaknight

Smash Apprentice
I shoot my male clients with the aura that my sword consumes with each new victim I slay. With the massive speed that I swing my sword with my A spam, beams fly out. Noob.

Also, Pit has legs, which are for mortals. The Great Omegaknight's metagame has no such need for things.

KC18

Smash Journeyman
lol ummm.... first of all it takes no skill to use mk cuz all you need to do is push the b button...and it's known that snake is a very good anti-mk. snake forward tilts mk all day.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I shoot my male clients with the aura that my sword consumes with each new victim I slay. With the massive speed that I swing my sword with my A spam, beams fly out. Noob.

Also, Pit has legs, which are for mortals. The Great Omegaknight's metagame has no such need for things.
Lucario is the one with the aura IIRC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom