• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

snake community video?

napZzz

Smash Hero
I've seen the mario board do this, and the luigi boards are gonna do it too apparently.

The idea is for the better or more active snake players to try and gather their best replays and have someone upload them and make a video.

Anyone up to doing this? I know we all have some replays that kick *** and show how amazing snake is.

8AngeL8

Smash Lord
I got a couple just a few days ago that I'm uploading tomorrow, I'd definitely be interested :)

AfroTastic

Smash Apprentice
Well im not up for the challenge of being the editor but i can provide good snake videos soon.

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I'd be in on this, but I'm not good at any kind of editing

it's a cool idea, but who's going to compile everything?

-Ran

Smash Master
Well, we could have a Snake picture from the guys that are going to Final Smash. =p

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well I can try to put the vid together, this is the ones I have done involving Snake:

Heroes Get Remembered, Legends Never Die and the trailer for my second vid The Return Of The Joker.

But I never done a project like this, although I wanted too. The other thing is how do you go about sending me the clips, will it be easier to upload them like in Megaupload, and get them from there.

Anyways, tell me what you guys think.

napZzz

Smash Hero
We could probably all send you replays if we individually add your wii code and brawl code to do it. It might take a little while but then once its done you could easily have all of the replays.

And I liked your vids, plus it seems like you have good editing skills.

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
I'd be down for something like this, but majority of my replays are from WiFi matches. I know people would much rather see offline footage, but that's all I'd be able to provide. :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
holy **** razer that was amazing ._.

SO I'm guessing people are down for this idea? If so, then who is gonna contribute, and how much is going to be put into it?

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
I have a few replays against Nanerz (if we're gonna namedrop >.>)

so we're all gonna send the replays to Joker?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well, I'll assume that I'm the one who is going to put the vid together, so this is what I need to make this video working:

At least 3 vids from each player, you can have more than 3, but I want to have at least 3 clips from each player.
It doesn't matter if they are WiFi, I can probably edit them, so that only me and the player know is a WiFi, and maybe people in this thread XP

If you guys have a way of taping a match that doesn't involved a camera pointed at a TV, please upload them to Megaupload or a similar site. We could use the whole friend code, then send replay, however I try it, but Brawl won't show me the new ones I added.

Also, if you decide to upload the vids, you can post the link here, and with it you can give me the nametag you want me to use for credits, same goes for the opponents.

So let me use UltimateRazer vid as an example.

UltimateRazer(Snake) Vs. Jerm(Toon Link)
then the link to it.

And if you don't have a way of recording it and be able to upload it, then we can try the whole friend code, but I think it will work better if is uploaded. If we do the Friend code, I believe it allows you to put a message with it, not sure, either way, you would have to put the same info like above, or I'll just ask.

The other thing is, does anyone have a good name for the vid, and as for music, I'll try to stick with mostly MGS.

So there you go guys, sorry if I'm a little to specific, but that's seems to be the easiest way to make it work, however if you guys have a better way please feel free to tell me, since this is my first time doing a vid that requires to get clips from different ppl. So thanks.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
If you guys want to start uploading them up now, it be fine since this way I get to start the project, and hopefully have more ppl to join in as time goes, which this could take a month or so depending on how many ppl help out with vids.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Could I send them via friend code? Or would you rather have me upload them myself? I can prorbably do it myself but have never really tried before. ^^

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Try uploading them first, to see how that work, otherwise we can try the friend code. You can upload them using Megaupload, since is free.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Well, first off I dunno who should be limited to be sending vids in. The whole snake forum cant send in videos >_< that would be waaaaaaaaaay too much.

Hmmmm I'm not quite sure about this one right now ._. Broomers+any well known or good snake players?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well the thread is called Snake community video, so I think any one who wants to participate should be fine, plus if you try to get well know Snake players in this kind of stuff, chances are this will never happen, since they don't look for this kind of stuff.

Instead, I'll like to do a vid with just the common Snake players, cause everyone already know how good the pros are, so now is time to show them, how good we are.

napZzz

Smash Hero
hmm alright. So anyone willing to can do it. I guess from here just post if you wanna be in it, and I'll make a list of who is gonna be a part of the video.

Top Bottom