• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake insta-throw tutorial

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Good **** dude. I've done this a few times without really intending too. It seems like it can be useful. The grenade insta-throw to another grenade pull and nair right afterwards was pretty sick.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've been using air dodge throws for a long time myself but you really took it to another level with what can be used afterwards and other ways to use it, I never even considered half this **** because I didn't realize snake recovered that fast o_O goood **************

Toneh

Smash Lord
hah nice vid. i knew about those instant throws from diddy kong but i never thought of all those nade tricks u can do. thx.

gonna be awhile b4 i have them down though, lot of em lol

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like the part at the end where he gave a shoutout to hall.
hall is ****ing amazing but like nobody has heard of him.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I found something to actually practice again...

Hoo boy. Haven't done any Brawl training in a long while.

mofo_

Smash Ace
whenever my friend threw my nades back at me i would ADCIT back at him :p now he usually just throws it up or off the stage

napZzz

Smash Hero
this is so cool. I dont even know if its really applicable, but the opponent will probably drop their controller and let you ftilt them if you can do some kinda flashy **** like this to them.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
****, now people aren't going to be surprised when I do this stuff anymore haha. Though I still have my platform nade tricks hehe :).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
sharing is caring!
I do share haha. This isn't old though, people just don't recognize it. My snake is really bad, all I do is flashy nade tricks XD. I like dribbling nades up platforms using this.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Nappy this has been known for awhile lol.
shutup. Go back to the lucario boards where you belong!
I do share haha. This isn't old though, people just don't recognize it. My snake is really bad, all I do is flashy nade tricks XD. I like dribbling nades up platforms using this.
thats cool. I thought you had some kinda other stuff tho to post. I wanna learn this stuff so I can make my bad snake look like its decent...not really.

Who cares if your snake sucks as long as you have badass nade tricks. Style points!

bboynotbgirl

Smash Journeyman
thank you so much for this tutorial. i felt i was getting too predictable with my snake.

IxxI

Smash Fence
Finally, something to show off in between stocks. It would so awesome to do some tricks with 2 grenades and end it with a mortar slide or something.

Underload

Lazy
You catch grenades with airdodges right?

Throw a grenade up in the air, airdodge by it to catch it, and hit the C-stick in the direction you want to throw it asap. Thus, insta-throw.

Hall

Smash Ace
I love the way you took all that **** to higher levels. I didn't have a chance to say it at AG, but your Snake is so fluid now.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
how many god snakes are there.

like national players.

ally
ultimaterazer
fatal(apperantly he sucks)

are there any ore good snakes.

Jumping over the neutral B of Pikachu isn't really a good idea because if you do, you can start eating Pikachu's air games. This can happen if you fail to cook the insta- throw against Pikachu so be careful but if it succeeds, it will still be pretty situational since he can spam more T-jolts on air or another option.

Top Bottom