• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake is cheat

Pika Flame

Smash Cadet
Do u think Snake is cheat and shouldn't be in Brawl? :demon: Because he heavy ,hard to launch, powerful, and has a good recovery move. You could learn to use him in 5 min. and still be undefeatable.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
i dont think he is a cheat. sure hes heavy and hard to launch, so is ganondorf. just use stronger attacks. i dont know why u would complain, all u have to do is spam pikachus down special. if hes so powerful, learn how to block his moves (its call dodge). and his recovery isnt that well. hes wide open for a smash or an aerial and if you grab his cypher it will cancel and he will fall off.

megamanexev3

Smash Journeyman
k, hear is what u do

i want u 2 lern snake and then join a turnament. u shud only take 5 minutes 2 lern snake, no more. den according 2 u u will win da turnament. i will take ur advice 2

Top Bottom