• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snakeee gets ownedddd!!!!

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Who pulls that off in one match lol....LOL Snakeee next time we play ill do that to you ZSS... hahaha....jk...if thats even possible..

Snakeee

Smash Master
Who pulls that off in one match lol....LOL Snakeee next time we play ill do that to you ZZS... hahaha....jk...if thats even possible..
Well if you hit me with two more nine hammers, and I stupidly fill up the bucket again then it'll happen....and I do not play Zero ZOOT Samus :ohwell:

D

Deleted member

lol this is gatta be the funniest match ever
grats, your character is bullshit. I wish I had a character that could just win when I was getting my salad tossed on a windy day.

Not laughing.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I've also seen a mod do a one-liner and a sig violation... in the same post.

As for this vidja...

I don't know what to say...

...'cause it just doesn't seem legit.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
lol i don't want you guys to think im being cocky, the match was all luck...Snakeee is one of my best friends, and i only play mostly for fun...i just have the oppurtunity to play him all the time and when i get lucky like that its awsome because he is insane...

Top Bottom