• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snare's Johns(Winners Finals) and Jiggles(Grand Finals) Tournements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
So the tourney is starting? I forgot about this but oh well i'm in. I also got a diff main, is that bad? Uhm i would like to change my CounterPick to Lylat Cruise because i switched characters :p

Snare

Smash Lord
sorry to miss your post c4l, but since you already did a match i cant go back and change your cp :\, ill change moot's though and update the win

edit: updated, still spots left in johns join join join! ><. dark-chem and c4l you can actually do your 2nd round already if you want lol

Snare

Smash Lord
got it boom, updating now, also thanks glyph for the sticky <3 :D

edit: lol that worked out rather conveniently, everyone's who finished their first match can play their second already

edit2:

Naners4Naners

Smash Rookie
SWF Name: naners4naners
IG Name: sezzy
FC: 0044-2484-0324
Banned CP: castle siege
Best Taunt: diddy's side taunt-epic fail
Tourney(s) Joining: jiggles

Snare

Smash Lord
added naners ^^, your playing Moot, make sure you pm each other and get your match in before the deadline on the opening post (OP) and the second post

shadow your suppose to be co-hosting, do something random to seem like your busy D:

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
SWF Name: Rukkiko
IG Name: HerbZ
FC: 2106-0178-5305
Banned CP: Rainbow Cruise
Best Taunt: Up Taunt, Uair Spam
Tourney(s) Joining: John's

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Snare, this tourney is awesome, i just wanna point that out :p (This is my first online tournament X_X) I would like to know who my next opponent is so i can PM him/her :)

Snare

Smash Lord
your playin dark-chem for your second round ^^, no need to rush though, im still going by the john tourney dates, which reminds me...

we need more ppl for johns, one week peeps!

Snare

Smash Lord
updated, if everyone finishes their round 1 matches this weekend i might bump all the jiggle dates up one week if it's cool with you guys

digs

Smash Rookie
I'm still waiting on a response from Sir Bedevere for a time for our match. I haven't gotten anything back yet after leaving a message on his visitor profile. Hopefully we'll set it up soon, though.

Snare

Smash Lord
sir b is usually good about that, he's always on when there's a new hint for the character discussion lol

GFE

Smash Journeyman

SWF Name: GFE
swf name: GFE
IG Name: GFE
FC:4597-1153-9877
Banned CP: RC
Best Taunt: im scared im hidin
Tourney(s) Joining:johns
[/QUOTE]

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
I'll join.

SWF Name: Hero of Banthum
IG Name: HoB
FC: 2106-0102-0875
Banned CP: Jungle Japes
Best Taunt: my down one
Tourney: duh... there's is only one left... :p

Snare

Smash Lord
Maybe make its a 24 man tourney at this point.
it'll probably be a 24 man, but ill keep it as 32 just in case we get some last minute joiners...

I'll join.

SWF Name: Hero of Banthum
IG Name: HoB
FC: 2106-0102-0875
Banned CP: Jungle Japes
Best Taunt: my down one
Tourney: duh... there's is only one left... :p
...like hiim! added ^^

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Nope it doesn't seem like we have brackets yet. <.<
Snare needs three more entrants at least to make it.

Snare

Smash Lord
and I can't find iBoom! :S
+1 post count: http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=87048

there's boom's profile mate

ill make the bracket thursday or friday or saturday, depends what i have to do for school those days :dizzy:

i can tell you the seedings right now though

1. Aryman
2. Dabuz
3. Alphicans
4. samus/silent/shadow i have to update the rankings to see who's on top since they are all really close ><

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Dearest Director(s),

___It is my deepest regret to inform you that I will be unable to participate in your tournament(s) that I have signed up for, and I apologize deeply. This is due to highly technical problems on my end that I highly doubt will be able to be fixed in time for your tournament(s): my TV won't turn on. And I, having no access to any other device which might enable me to participate, wish to drop out before it becomes problematic to do so (if it hasn't already).

___Should, by chance, that my technical difficulties are resolved sometime before the previously established deadlines have arrived, it would be most splendid that you might allow me to re-claim my original position in your tourney(s), if (a) suitable replacement(s) has/have not been found in my stead.

___Again, my sincerest apologizes for any trouble or annoyance this abrupt resignation may have caused. I must also apologize to anyone who may have dismay due to my absence (whether I am your teammate or you enjoy getting ***** by my Wolf bairs). It was not by my power nor by my choice that I am unable to attend this/these tourney(s), but for that, I must tip my hat...

Adieu (for now), Sir Bedevere (NEDM)​

P.S. Yes, this is a copypasta. LOLOLOLOLOL​

Snare

Smash Lord
generic message accepted sir b, sorry you couldn't play.

ill advance digs but if he doesn't do his second round match before you want to rejoin, then ill add you again

edit: hey look one moar round 1 match left yay!

digs

Smash Rookie
Dearest Director(s),

___It is my deepest regret to inform you that I will be unable to participate in your tournament(s) that I have signed up for, and I apologize deeply. This is due to highly technical problems on my end that I highly doubt will be able to be fixed in time for your tournament(s): my TV won't turn on. And I, having no access to any other device which might enable me to participate, wish to drop out before it becomes problematic to do so (if it hasn't already).

___Should, by chance, that my technical difficulties are resolved sometime before the previously established deadlines have arrived, it would be most splendid that you might allow me to re-claim my original position in your tourney(s), if (a) suitable replacement(s) has/have not been found in my stead.

___Again, my sincerest apologizes for any trouble or annoyance this abrupt resignation may have caused. I must also apologize to anyone who may have dismay due to my absence (whether I am your teammate or you enjoy getting ***** by my Wolf bairs). It was not by my power nor by my choice that I am unable to attend this/these tourney(s), but for that, I must tip my hat...

Adieu (for now), Sir Bedevere (NEDM)​

P.S. Yes, this is a copypasta. LOLOLOLOLOL​
I'm sorry that you couldn't play, but on a selfish note, I'm glad to be avoiding playing a Wolf player. My one weakness! ^^;

I'll be trying to set up my next match shortly.

silverphoenix21

Smash Rookie
I haven't battled in a tourney on Smah in so long! Time to unrust a bit!

SWF Name: silverphoenix21
IG Name: SILVR
FC: 2277-9499-2575
Banned CP: PictoChat
Best Taunt: Toon Link UP [aka the Master Conductor xD]
Tourney(s) Joining: Johns

Snare

Smash Lord
added, go over to the rankings if you want to see who the 4th seed is ><

unless another tourney gets added between now and friday that's going to be the seeding

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
samusbrawler is the fourth seeded, but my tourney is on friday creating chances for change. <.<

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
SWF Name: Moot
IG Name: Moot
FC :4983-4608-3365
Banned CP: Brinstar
Best Taunt : RAPETASTIC!
Tourney Joining: Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.