• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNES Results + Shoutouts - August 21-23, 2009

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
Reposting what I did in the other thread

**** man not seeing m2k taking first and getting 3-0d by ally is disappointing. M2k you'll have the next one not to meatride or anything.

Not to john for the guy but he does go to college maybe his college life is effecting his smash performance, idk. Ally is like what 18? and ADHD like 16?

Well anyway that's my take on this tourney. Seeing ADHD take 2 sets off ally after never taking a game off him before was amazing. Congrats. Ally, pull an anti and camp more lol

ADHD's Diddy= Diddy at the peak of his CURRENT metagame imo

Edit: Again thanks ADHD for the outstanding performance because it really made up for the fact we didnt get to see M2k's d3 against ally's snake. When you won i was like **** no d3 :( then i saw the way you were playing against ally and I was like **** that d3 snake campfest sh** this is more entertaining :D

Zucco

Smash Master
100% juice took over this tourney. Even if I didn't do as well as I wanted to in singles I made up for it in doubles. Might do some shoutouts later.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
^^^^^^^

Definitely a meat rider, you said that already in the tournament listing thread, shut the phuck up please.

Anti / ADHD ftw.

Talking to princez btw.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Amazing tournament, it was great meeting/talking and chilling with everyone, I hope we showed canada has some talent other than the usual expected people. Shoutouts to come.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
JesiahTEG is **** in melee.

And i didnt make it out of pools in brawl.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I got bracket gayed though. I lost to Mango and Hax, #1 and #2. :( I think I should have came 7th or something...also I didn't get to play any NY players which sucked.

But at least I didn't lose to anyone I shouldn't have, so that's good.

LMAO @ THIS ICE CLIMBERS PLAYER!!

I literally almost lost to WD Dsmash. That's it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I got bracket gayed though. I lost to Mango and Hax, #1 and #2. :( I think I should have came 7th or something...also I didn't get to play any NY players which sucked.

But at least I didn't lose to anyone I shouldn't have, so that's good.

LMAO @ THIS ICE CLIMBERS PLAYER!!

I literally almost lost to WD Dsmash. That's it.
Yea I lost to 1st and 4th and got 17th, kinda lame...

lol I think I know who the ICs you're talking about is. Did he get really angry a lot if you were beating him? lol I ***** him with missiles.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Incredible con, had mad fun hanging out with all the NJ/NY people and getting to meet/see new faces.

Shoutouts later.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Shoutouts

Ok, first thing is first: To anyone and everyone I was playing friendlies with: SORRY IF IT SEEMED LIKE I WASN'T TRYING. It's not that I'm not trying. I just...well, suck in friendlies. Idk, I don't concentrate like I do in tournament. I try, but I guess it's just all mental. I wasn't sandbagging.

Second thing: WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW GAY BRAWL HAS GOTTEN! HOLY ****! People REALLLLLLLY want to win in this game. Jesus.

Third thing: To everyone I trashtalked/got mad at during tourney: You obviously were doing gay **** to me and probably deserved it. That being said, I love all smashers so even if I say you're gay, I could still go get food with you after and have fun as a person.

Inui: Thanks for letting me stay with you. You'll win doubles in Brawl next time...But you got owned in Melee teams by that **** Pikachu and the hero of time. Good stuff though.

Atomsk: WAH! You're the man, good seeing you again. Love you.

Ksizl: Good Metaknight, cool person!!

Lord Knight: MY MAN!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! When I come to NJ next, we're hanging out the whole time.

Shadow: One of the nicest, coolest people I met. Awesome MK too. Thanks for the advice on Delfino, I definitely think I would have stood a chance on a different stage. You like my comeback on your Wario though.

NoJ: You're an awesome, awesome guy. I C4'd myself, teched and you walked away and let me come back because you said it was nice. No shame in losing to you my man. Good stuff.

Minus: Wow you're gay.

Peachkid: Awesome dude, gay peach...But you gave me advice during the match which was cool lmao. Love you.

Bass: Awesome guy, but DDD is straight gay dude. Literally all you have to do with that character is mash grab. GAY. Your Kirby is awesome though.

Other DDD player with the long name: Keep working hard to improve!

Anti: Wow you're cool as hell dude. AMAZING at Brawl. Keep it up.

M2K: Where do you keep your money? In a BONK! Wow you're easily the cheesiest smasher...but still one of my favorites. Love you full homo.

Th0rn: Sick *** Falco dude. Sucks that you lost to 2 red Marths lol. Good stuff. OH and thank you SO MUCH for letting me get food. I was seriously SO hungry, I didn't have any time to eat AT ALL. You're awesome dude.

Skler: Wish I woulda MM'd you. Next time my man. Keep it up. I saw you fighting Cort. Sheik vs Link is HARD. Good job doing so well.

N64: Awesome guy. It was so gay how everytime I was fighting Skler, you'd just come and Usmash kill me out of nowhere lmao. Keep it up.

Swiftbass: Wish I woulda MM'd you. Such a clean and smooth fox. Nice.

Mogwai: Wish I woulda MM'd you. Falco is HARD for me.

NY players I didn't get to play: ****.

Cort: You're definitely an awesome guy. ***** me in Marth dittos. Really cool though. Wish you woulda talked more though. *shrugs*

Anther: Awesome friendlies!

Pierce: One of the coolest guys I met there. Definitely consider you a good friend now. Good games my man. You almost had Anther.

Everyone that was sitting there playing that game with Snake where you blow yourself up over and over in that little custom stage: GET A LIFE WTF. Like, after a half hour it's like, ok that's fun. Then 2 hours it's like, this is boring...but the whole god**** day? Wow.

Lol jk, I've never tried it so I can't say anything. *shrugs*

Mango: What a cool *** guy. You just let me pick the character and the stage lol. You're awesome dude.

Milktea: You almost had me in our first Marth ditto!

Mikey Lenetia: UGH I OWE YOU 50 cents! I promise I'll give it to you eventually.

Crismas: Wow, such a sweet, sweet girl. One of the nicest people I've ever met. Thank you for the stickers, and remember my advice!

Alex Strife: Awesome guy as always, good seeing you again. You and Crismas have something awesome, I really hope you guys go far together. Best of luck in Smash and in life my man.

This next one though is to the most awesome person I met there:

HAX! Very rarely do I meet someone at a tourney that's as cool as you dude. I still don't know how old you are, but you're mature as hell, an AMAZING player and an awesome sport. You're probably my favorite person to play against. You always give it your all, mad polite, funny as hell. You're just a chill *** dude. See you again soon dude. GRATS ON ****** THIS TOURNEY!

Scar: LMAO god**** I love you so much. I don't even know what to say besides...Well, I love you lol. Good stuff.

ADHD: You're amazing, and your character is gay as all sin. Combine the two, and you have an unbeateable force.

Ally: Shoulda won that ****.

Kyu Puff: LMAO @ PIKA PIKA TELLING YOU NOT TO LOOK AT HIM, TO LOOK AT THE SCREEN! LMAOOOOOO. In all seriousness though, you definitely caught me off guard. Really good ice climbers, just keep it up dude. WD DSMASH TOO GOOD! WHY COULDN'T I GET AWAY?? ugh.

Elen: Really fast fox, awesome at comboing, but too standard. Like, I felt like I've fought you hundreds of times before. You're a cool guy though for sure...but you talked **** about Hax and that's my boi so that was kinda gay...other than that you're cool though.

Hax's doubles teammate: You were annoying as **** in doubles dude. I kinda hope I don't play you again in my life.

Snakeeee: So gay in teams. Good stuff.

Um who else....

Dazwa, Solid Jake, OWM, OBM, and everyone that ran the tourney: Thanks so much for an awesome time. You guys did a great job running it. Despite what other people think, ending at 4AM is just so much more epic than ending on time.

Overall, a few lessons were learned.

1. Brawl players have gotten GAY as HELL. Like, unbelievably gay. I feel bad for the poor players like Reflex who play ****ty characters and have to deal with it. Jesus LMAO I GOT GAYED BY A PEACH PLAYER WTF.

2. Diddy is a character that, when you get to a certain point, you just don't even need to think anymore. You just set traps and they work.

3. Oh that's right, ZoSo. Sorry if it seemed like I was sandbagging. You were legit winning, but in friendlies I just suck I guess. Idk. You were really polite and cool though. Awesome Marth.

Melee Jiggs and Brawl Players: Wow you guys are homos.

Disclaimer: All trashtalking and hating is purely fun based and has no actual reflection of who I think you are as a person.

yea it was lol

i think every kill he got on me was that. he was nailing perfect WD's everytime goin half the distance of yoshis story
No seriously. You're not exaggerating. More than half the distance on Yoshi's Story. It was ridiculous.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Hax is a caprisun stealing mother ****er. Even if he is mad chill and cool and stuff. I hatez him forever.

Also, Hax, sorry I didn't tell you to just sleep later. Felt bad when I realized no one else was really coming down on time except you and Mango.

EDIT: And thanks for the money to replace that caprisun. My throat needed drink so bad and sodas were so expensive there.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I had fun thanks to everyone for hanging with me and staying in my room

I suck at shoutouts so I will say GG to everyone and I hope to see people at VC next week XD.

Either way <3 to everyone.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Antizzle's Ghetto Shoutouts |Going by names i remember|

ADHD good job winning this **** tell those *****es who helped you win this.

Ally you suck for losing to ADHD

M2K next time you give up a set against mango in finals tell me so i can run on stage and finish it for you

Hunger mad nice teaming/meeting you my bad about me getting ***** by double meta knight lol

Sago we took mad pics with those convention sluts/nerds was **** lol good job beating king ace

Ninjalink imma steal your wii

KID Goggles - your one of the funniest/chillest guys i know in this community lol. playing Marvel Vs Capcom with you was fun

PikaPika you actually placed well good job AND YOUR THE FIRST PIKACHU TO LOSE TO ATOMSK FEEL BAD ABOUT YOURSELF

Soul Ark even though i egg on you 24/7 its just for fun :) and find your phone

Alex Strife thanks for letting me sleep at your house

Shugo my ***** rocking the bandana and shades lrn2timepplout noob

Inui your 10x cooler in person, i hate you on the boards though

Hax i pranked you and you won 700 dollars 10% for your manager

blackanese you drunk was so stuuuuuuuuupid lol you normally act drunk so when you really were drunk it was weird

Guru Kid i **** in b+ your a hater

Ally just reminding you u suck for losing for ADHD

Judge nice seeing you as always i **** you in MK dittos all day

Lain mad chill i see your rocking a new style you look less nerdy w/o glasses. :)

Anther you time people out now? what a punk lololol

Just kidding Ally :) you still suck for losing to ADHD though

T.A.I.N let me get that dancing doll

WTP mad handy whenever i turned around with a problem you were right thurr calling u bob the builder

Truffle coming from Deep mad cool str8 woke you up to team with Sago

Chaos Marth good **** getting out of pools

Shadow beat me in dubs i hate you lol luckily 2nd didnt get like 200 bucks like how i thought

Snakeee you suck at that block game

Ksizzle ***** got that snake matchup down

Chibo we were about to have a money back moment when they told us we couldnt continue the tourny

iight ill continue later

Vinnie

Smash Master
-Chaos Marth: Must team again.
-Blackanese: Very fun hanging with you. :) Fun mm, I’ll get you next time.
-Drunkanese: Wow, must see more of you LOL fun watching grand finals with you.
-Anther: Fun Brawl+ friendlies.
-PD: ggs in melee friendlies. Ganon dittos ftw.
-Inui: ggs in melee friendlies. Ganon dittos ftw.
-Snakeee: ggs in melee friendlies. Ganon even matchup with marth ftw :)
-Alukard: You ***** me in melee lol. Good ****
-Other guy I faced that ***** me in melee: ggs.

-my pool-
-Fatal: Good stuff winning our pool :D Although I should have had match 2 lol -_-
-Wes: Intense matches. Mainly because you really have that matchup down lol o_o
-Riot: THAT WAS SPECTACULAR loool. Great Zelda / Peach.
-GamesandGoodies: Really fun matches. I’m really upset at how match 2 ended though :[ great Peach and Ike.
-JoeBot: GGs, great ROB.
-Lala: Thanks for not showing up. >_> Ditcher. LOL
-Random guy with a cigarette behind his ear that left during pools: Get *****. By everyone.

Bracket:
-Shugo: Wow I lost to a Sonic. You’re really smart. You deserved the win. Devastating Sonic ._.
-OBM: Great games, you ****ing 13 – deathed me @_@ lol great Wario. I had you grabbed at the edge so I’m like “ehh I’ll attempt this” and I 9’d you out of the release loool.
-JesiahTEG: GGs, I need help with that matchup lol. Nice Snake

Other stuff:
-Fuzzy: Great finally meeting you. :D:D:D
-Meep: Intense MM. Maybe I’ll get you next time. I wasn’t really playing patient enough lol.
-Orion: Nice snake, ggs in our mm. Nice seeing you again :)
-Izumi: You spiked me. At 4. >_> LOL Nice like… 8 money matches >.>
-Chibo: Fun Brawl+ match :) and melee friendlies. Jigglypuff jab jab grab on the edge release into rest on wario ftw. LOL we both died but it was worth it
-Sago: fun mm
-Ninjalink: Fun friendlies at the beginning of the tournament, and ggs in brawl+.
-Silven: Fun brawl+ friendlies.
-Glick: Fun brawl+ friendlies.

To everyone that I played Duelist Pro with… AMAZING GAMES. Even though I suck at it and I only won like twice out of like 15 :(

I did average at this tourney :/ but whatever. I lost to every Snake I faced this weekend so it’s a sign that I really need help with that matchup lol. I think I got 25th / 141 or something like that. Sorry if I forgot you on my shoutouts :(

And I left my green bag there which had my iPod there :( so even though I'll probably never get it back, if anyone found it, I can give you a reward or some shiz of like the 40 bucks I have left from the tourney. Just PM me if you have it even though it's probably gone for good T_T

Iliad

Smash Lord
MOAR FULL RESULTS PL0X

I wanna see how my boys KingAce, Minus, DaCarter, and Culex did in brackets.

Ontario repped Canada hard at this tourney, Ally always reps canada hard, he doesn't get a special shoutout lol.

Skler

Smash Master
Mike didn't go to this KevinM. It was me and N64 for doubles, we got 5th.

I got 9th in singles. Way to place right below the money in both tournies, me.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Ally-you're a really nice person! It's a shame you had to be mean and main snake!
Mew2King-I wish you didn't give up vs mango, you were honestly doing great..
Lain-haha so fun to be around, you make the best facial expressions when you play btw.
Atomsk-wah wah wah wah.
Anther-Thyrzy will get me next time :(
PikaPika-you're so random!
Reflex-ahaha cool dude, your squirtle is a cheater.
Kdickley-it was such a fluke that you got this high, it's too bad everyone played badly against you! JK JK..
Fatal-I got ***** game 1. Good **** in doubles too, we did good.
Shadow-you were twitching like a baby sleeping when we came in that hotel room it was a wtf moment.
Judge-ahhh, 2v2 with anther was so close!
JesiahTEG-WHAT A HYPOCRITE, YOU'RE GAY U MAIN SNAKE. And I have to do alot of thinking all the time so mean :(
Anti-i shall get u ONE OF THESE DAYS!
The answer is no-it's time to buy a hundred billion twizzlers and nerds candy!
inui-you owe me a brawl MM..
chaos marth-what's up man?!
pierce7d-haha couldn't have done it without you.
solid jake-best announcer.
hunger-really chill dude, fun seeing you.
shugo-UR SO REPULSIVE AND MEAN! jk
sago-haha that was pretty fun playing/seeing you.
snakeee-u got manhandled by a tortoise i'm trying to wonder what's going through your mind atm. good **** losing your virginity while drunk! (I'm just kidding don't spread rumors ppl)
TWO PPL WITH LONG HAIR THAT I DIDN'T KNOW YOUR NAMES-you guys are really cool!

And everyone else if I forgot you sorry!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
MOAR FULL RESULTS PL0X

I wanna see how my boys KingAce, Minus, DaCarter, and Culex did in brackets.

Ontario repped Canada hard at this tourney, Ally always reps canada hard, he doesn't get a special shoutout lol.
I know KingAce only got 25th because I took him out of losers. >_>;

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I love this community, really. Everything about it *****. Bus ride back home way waaaaay too good. Anyone who heard me talking about that bread ****, I'm sorry I rambled about it for so long lol.

Except BlackWaltz, he plays Olimar.

Nah he's cool too I guess. lol.

:093:

Top Bottom