• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNM: Melee after dark RESULTS

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
1st: Fly
2nd: S2J
3rd: Lucky
4th: Westballzzzz
5th: Me
5tH: HugQ
7th: Stab
7th: ???

this is all based on memory and the top 4 might be wrong because I didn't really pay much attention after I was out of the tournament lol

Charoo

Smash Champion
Thanks for coming everyone, it was nice seeing you all again. If I do another one, it will be in August and at a card shop in Bellflower.

That means it's inside and you can stay till 4am if you want. That's when the store closes usually when we host things there.

Melee Results
1: s2j
2: Fly
3: Lucky
4: Wes
5: Connor
5: Cort
7: This guy
7: Alex19
9: A Rookie
9: Sung
9: J666
9: Rabbit Jackal
13: Rex
13: Adam
13: Combo Fest
13: Shasci Master
17: KT
17: Forrest
17: PBS
17: Pagen Back
17: Doppleganger
17: Cable Cho
17: Doll666
17: Atlas
25: Pedobear
25: Coco
25: David Di Vinci
25: Crazy Abe
25: Anto
25: Alex c
25: Arkimbald
25: Dante Fox
33: James
33: Dollar Taco
33: Scot Pilgram
33: Megaman

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Got my stuff back, champ *****

shoutout time

1: s2j - nice job ****** errybody and thanx for the advice about being too defensive when I'm winning
2: Fly - good stuff p00ping on joey in like 5 minutes lol
3: Lucky - damn dude, ur still really good wtf. I'm hoping you do well at that regional in norcal!
4: Wes - thanks for the smoke bro, but after hearing all that gloating about your falcon, the first thing I'm gonna do when I see you next is MM your falcon lol. Also, bring your melee disc to the next tourney so i can buy it.
5: Connor - fun set. Last match was kind wack but w/e. I feel like I'm almost over my problems with peach
5: Cort - good stuff beating alex. You are at least equally as racist as me imo
7: This guy - right here
7: Alex19 - good seeing u for the first time since like genesis lol. i wanna MM that fox next time I get the chance
9: A Rookie - fun set and despite my mistake, good job clutching out the first match lol
9: Sung - u blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
9: J666 - dat revenge on paul LOOOL
9: Rabbit Jackal - fun playing with you guys after the tourney. See you at the HB tourney
13: Rex - GGs dude, and fun times after the tourney
13: Combo Fest - you're buying me lunch dude
13: Shasci Master - they completely ****ed up your name LOL. Anyway, it was good seeing you again and i hope u go to the HB tourney next weekend
17: KT - ggs dude
17: PBS - it was good seeing you again man. I didn't know till recently that I'm the same major as you were lol
17: Doppleganger - Andrew GIGLIOTTI. Good seeing you at a tournament for once, and you're still solid at this game
17: Cable Cho - u **** dude, straight up. Go to festizzio's next weekend
17: Doll666 - It's been good knowing you! Have fun in texas
17: Atlus - Good seeing you man! Who did you play to place this low???? da ***
25: Anto - honestly dude, don't sweat your placing. It helps to not be results oriented, because what you place doesn't correlate to your skill, it's who you played. And I'm sure you could beat a LOT of the people who placed above you lol
25: Arkimbald - you should really play a better character, but I guess switching from roy to y. link is still somewhat moving up the tier list
25: Dante Fox - u got bracket ***** homeboy lol
33: Dollar Taco - 50 cents at deltaco
33: Scot Pilgram - seems like you must have gotten a tough bracket. Stick in there bro, you're gettin better everyday
Adam - fun talking with you during/after the tourney. Thanks for commentating and I'm glad you've gotten the hang of my capture program now hahaha

CableCho57

Smash Lord
Pretty fun tourney

shoutouts to:
dantefox- hard bracket dude =/. thx for coming with me
champ- thx for giving me that 5 dollar discount, meant a lot bc gas money from sb was expensive lol. great stuff hosting, but like everyone else I too was like, "WTH THIS IS OUTSIDE?" you should put that in the op next time haha. Cold hand johns for everyone
anto - keep taking notes from Hugq dude. you need them. haha jp but really, pretty much what stab said. It was hard to seed the bracket and there were hella free people you couldve beat who out placed you. you'll get em next time
combofest- the freaking homie dude. That was one of the funnest sets i've played bc youre so funny. We need more friendlies next time.
Hugq- dang dude you wrecked. Outplaced stab, alex19, j666, sung? Fun friendlies too
fly- high five for vegetarianism. Thx for you insights on improving at in-n-out
stab- hella chill
adam- we need to play/mm next time. chill as always
pbs - tight set. good sheik
westballz - fun set. why did you switch to marth
HB people - sorry we couldnt play afterwards. you guys are really good
everyone else - GG's

hopefully I can go to Festizzio's next weekend

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
^Placings don't mean that much

Champ - Thanks for hosting and even though I wasn't bothered by playing outside you should have put that we were going to play outside on the OP. What I was bothered by was the fact that we had 5 unused TVs sitting on the floor (esp because you posted that we might have been able to do teams with enough setups) so hopefully there'll be more tables/chairs/outlets/w.e next time.

1: s2j - Gj, you ***** me again
2: Fly - Hopefully we can do real friendlies next time so I can learn the match up...but Kirby Mario is always good
4: Wes - Hope you didn't get destroyed babysitting
5: Connor - Ggs. I admit I'm pretty salty about our set (as in, I think I should have won), but if you had gone fox instead of peach I would've lost anyway
5: Cort - Nice job HugQ, I don't know how you grab me so much but just know that I would beat you in a myriad of dittos...including samus.
7: This guy - Who's the one that forgot to bring their stuff back home TWICE in a row?
7: Alex19 - Looked like a technically consistent fox ggs in friendlies
9: A Rookie - I have no idea how you won that first match against Stab LOL I looked away for a sec WINNER IS MARIO
9: J666 - Are ya thinkin of going to the tournies this weekend?
9: Rabbit Jackal - LOL RABBIT JACKAL LOOOOOOOL
13: Rex - Seeya in the HB tourney this week
13: Adam - Ya definitely coulda beaten me but your commentary is good to listen to though
13: Combo Fest - FOUR STOOOOOCKED gj beating Cable Cho
13: Shasci Master - Agreed with Stab on the name, you're really good though and super technical. You could beat me in tourney
17: PBS - Ggs you almost had me in that last match you were surprisingly good at tech chasing
17: Cable Cho - All I know is that you beat HugQ in a friendly and that's all I NEED to know
17: Doll666 - Was this your first win ever in tourney? Gj!
17: Atlas - Still solid, still ****
25: Anto - You choke pretty hard, I will definitely see you obliterate some smashers this weekend
25: Alex c - Where'd you go off to? I heard you got DQ'd but ggs anyway
25: Arkimbald - Thought you were gunna switch to samus (you def should though unless you have more fun playing YL)
25: Dante Fox - Unfortunately you weren't really close to beating Stab but next time though
33: Scot Pilgram - Don't understand these typos but don't feel down when you get ***** it's all part of the process
33: Megaman - True homie. Didn't you enter as X on time at Grev?

//edit// oh yea and props to SB for comin out here again hope to see ya this weekend!

D

Deleted member

hey did someone find a silver controller with blue tape on the back? PLZ RESPOND

Top Bottom