• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY, UK (Aug 10-12) feat. Armada, Zgetto, Faab, Fuzzyness - BRACKET MATCHES UP!!!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hey guys.

Is this my sex appeal needed in one thread :confused:

loool And yeah that sounds good Zhu....there's actually an SNY2 happening which is next year summer so you should DEFINITELY try to make it and then atleast you could go there with the majority of people speaking your language clearly lol

And also you could go back to London like Armada did and see the sights

X1-12

Smash Champion
Zhu, you should get a group of people together to come over here, Hbox has already said he's interested and Tope + Cyrain almost came this year

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
most of the vids are already up on ajp's site, quality is insane as always :bigthumbu

noticed my friendlies with deathgazer got recorded too, battle of the techskill artists xD
mind if I upload those those on my channel AJP/death?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Everything from winners/losers quarters and up goes to Youtube. Semis and up are included in the playlist. Everything else you need to get from my server and can do anything you want with them.

I still have quarters left to upload, waiting for Youtube to stop giving me an unknown error.
Everything except Fuzzy's last match vs Armada is up on my server. That last one will finish encoding in ~30 mins.

Qlex

Smash Cadet
Crews France vs Finland and Germany up on Youtube!

Bye guys :)

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
First of all, nice commentary lol. I think I missed most of it at the actual tournament due to the hype.

Are doubles going to get uploaded?

If not, could I request two matches that were probably recorded (we played on the TV with the projector)? They were tourney matches - Stelzig and I (Eagle) vs. Retroking and JO3. Marth and Samus vs. double Sheik, I think we played on Battlefield and Pokémon Stadium. There was a bit of hype (probably because it was vs. 2 UK players lol) and I'd like to see how we did again. You don't have to upload it to your youtube channel or anything, you can send me the raw file somehow if you like.

Thanks in advance. =)

Tamoo

Smash Master
sorry about being so slow with uploading doubles guys, i've just had a lot on my plate the last week or so. I will be able to start uploading again on monday night hopefully, maybe some tonight too but not guaranteed

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
That moonwalk by Fuzzyness against Zgetto third game at 2:15 is absolutely insane.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
If you were to go to Europe you would really center your trip around playing smash?!

People are so addicted to this game!

OverLord

Smash Ace
^ this

I don't get why people feel so uncomfortable with the fact that smashers travel to play.

Personally I just say to myself "well, I really enjoy this game (it's more than just a game), I can see places I've never been to, and have fun with people sharing at least one of my interests, why not?"

If the passion for a game unites people, what's wrong with that?

If the game would've been Chess, no one would've said anything, it's a prejudice towards videogames I guess

X1-12

Smash Champion
If you were to go to Europe you would really center your trip around playing smash?!

People are so addicted to this game!
Aren't you that dude that challenged Scar to a $500 dollar MM?

and sidebets up to $1k or something?

stelzig

Smash Lord
sorry about being so slow with uploading doubles guys, i've just had a lot on my plate the last week or so. I will be able to start uploading again on monday night hopefully, maybe some tonight too but not guaranteed
Hmmm.

(don't worry, i'm just as bad at uploading stuff when people ask me to)

Top Bottom