• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNY2 is cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
god****it ed, this is the same month i start grad school, fuhhhhhhhhhh. Oh, and i got the dates for all my travel **** this winter, but i'll hit you up on facebook about that next week, cant wait to seee youuuuuuuu

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i may even have a car by the time this happens which would be awesome =]

Tero.

Smash Champion
Now I wanna go because Eggz is going.
Bring SW with you.
Oh and Kage.

Still rofl'ing about that TP interview, **** was hillarious.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm happy to see how much international (basically America) interest this is gaining :).

I know Zhu and Hungrybox and a few others have already stated their interest.

Americans gonna have to step up when it comes to sign up time though and get in first, that's not till next yearish but just a warning.

Kone

Smash Master
The venue has a yearly review of prices every January. Kim, venue owner,will let me know if there is an increase in price. With our current economic climate I would expect this. There is likely to be an increase anyway as I paid for elements of the tournament that I wont be doing so again.

My point is Ill let you know when is appropriate to open signups Charles. Ill also want to update elements of the website aswell before then.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The last tournament IMHO was incredibly cheap and people got away with quite alot in terms of money lol.

ESPESH for the food, as I said before I think the food this time should atleast be £6
Since £6 for 2 meals per day = £1 for each meal we eat.

For the genuine fun, great venue, different people all around me, losing my voice and extreme hype I had last time I would gladly pay slightly more, though I am black and don't want that word 'slightly' to be taken out of context lol :bee:

Love you Kone baby

VA

Smash Hero
LOL UK Smashers are tight
ill probably house with Vanity, not sure. Whoever can show me a good time/*****
Bring Otto and you can stay at my place. It's a little bit out of the way but because it's my own apartment you can stay here for longer.

You're old enough to go to clubs and **** in the UK. I never got drunk at American tournaments, so it's only fair you come stay and we'll get ****ed up in the UK.

Kone

Smash Master
Robby he'd fly into London anyway and I would presume wouldn't be coming just for SNY, like date wise ( I wouldn't). So it isn't that far for him to yours. Then you guys shoulod head to mine a few days beforehand and get messed up with sdb. Night before sny was clearly the best night of the entire tournament last year. With everyone getting pissed together.

BTW luma and ice you guys planning to make this?

VA

Smash Hero
Clubbing in Brighton could have some consequences for the unwary though.
Idiot.

And yeah Ed, that sounds awesome. I'd like to house as many people as I can and then bring them up to yours pre tournament. Sounds awesome.

If anyone flies into gatwick it's only 20-30 minutes on the train from brighton.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Idiot.

And yeah Ed, that sounds awesome. I'd like to house as many people as I can and then bring them up to yours pre tournament. Sounds awesome.

If anyone flies into gatwick it's only 20-30 minutes on the train from brighton.
Can I join? :lick:

Kone

Smash Master
Idiot.

Can I join? :lick:
I re-iterate the idiot lol.

Rocky - it makes sense that Robby houses those that need it and is comfortable with. Last summer we had issues with housing people around London.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
I re-iterate the idiot lol.

Rocky - it makes sense that Robby houses those that need it and is comfortable with. Last summer we had issues with housing people around London.
Haha nw, wasn't too serious, though clubbing and doing some underage drinking in brighton would be pretty cool ;)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Well if Shane(Eggz) and or SW go I'd definitely be accompanying them, so there has to be room for at least 3.

j3ly

Smash Champion
tesco crew undoubtedly house the best in terms of a good pre tournament week.
only one time mario mains allowed though, and JD

Quic

Smash Journeyman
I'm here, no johns, it's so cheap to get there, and it's been too long since I've been in England anyway.
And I might as well ask this in advance, what would be the cheapest way to go from either London or Liverpool to Birmingham?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
just would like to say this is definitely confirmed, if you're from the US don't worry we wont screw you over

I'm gonna open entry fee payments + signups in January/Feb so save some money. To avoid people paying too late I'll probably increase the fee closer to the deadline as I hate dealing with that ****, gotta be strict. So signups will prob last around 4/5 months ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom