• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, are YOU going to main Mario?

bearquat3

Smash Rookie
I will certainly main Mario and hopefully this time he will be a higher tiered character in the end. It is time for Mario to rise. I took up Ness and Mario in the origional, and Ness stole the limelight with his sexy. Sadly he lost it all in Melee, but Mario held, eh, kind of in there, but I kept at it and have become very good with him. I also took up Shiek to make up for his weaknesses. Anyway, I really hope he is better in Brawl, and perhaps finally I can take down some Foxes, Marths, and Falcos thanks to my dedication.

B. Rock

Smash Rookie
I've been playing with Mario primarily since 64 so I don't see that changing any time soon. He's just a fun character to play as and Mario as a whole is pretty cool.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I might, but I probably won't. There's so many newcomers I want to try out that I won't play Mario as often. Maybe in a few months I'll settle down.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
I will use Mario
He's better than Lucario
Almost like Wario

And He's a Veteren!

mushroomedmario

Smash Cadet
at first i didn't like him

but now i'm going to main him

i got 21 kills in cruel mode, and i don't think any other character that i was planning on maining(lke sonic) would be able to do that

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, Mario probably is the character I play most as...but that's mostly when I'm messing around...

Not too good with him, but works well in "Story Battles"...
Where have you been? It's been like 7 months since I last saw you! How are things?

On topic: I'm trying to main the entire cast but Mario is probably the character I use the most and one of the few characters I can win matches with no matter the matchup (except Metaknight...).

Xeze

Smash Ace
NNID
XezeMaster
3DS FC
3969-6256-6191
Mario will always be my main.

i got 21 kills in cruel mode, and i don't think any other character that i was planning on maining(lke sonic) would be able to do that
I only got 13 kills with Mario. But the other day, a friend and I beat Event 41 on hard withouth losing any lives using Mario.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
I'll keep maining Mario...even though now he's considered low tier...which sucks...

Characters I don't suck against: Ike, Ganondorf, Ness, G&W, CF, and PT

Top Bottom