• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So basically 8-ball pool thread yeeeeaaaaaahhh

Marty

Smash Apprentice
So I'm mad into pool at the moment. Got my pocketing down, and can apply basic top, back spin to avoid lol white pots, basically just need to work on positioning now.

After that, dirty screw. Perhaps it only really works for high quality velvet, but I really have no idea how to curve the path of a ball.

discussss

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Good ol' pool. As a kid I used to have the miniature table, I was godly at it.

Apart from that I'm pretty average at pool, last time I played was months ago at an arcade area that let you play a game with mates for $2. I lost :(

Definitly getting a pool table when I get my own place, + table tennis lol.

Marty

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, before this year I hadn't ever played. But all summer I've just bummed around playing pool practically all day.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I remember that when I was little I went to the dollar store and I got this extremely tiny pool table. By tiny I mean fit in your palm tiny. In the end I gave up because it was too tiny to play on DX

Top Bottom