• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So basically...when it boils right down to it...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Egg Nog kicks some serious ***.

Best part about the Christmas season. Discuss.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I've never tried it. Tell me why I should break my streak of eggnog free christmas's? What does it taste like?

TRUE!

Smash Cadet
if i drink more than 2 cups of it in an hour i throw up....not cuz i don like it....but i guess my stomach wasn't built for it.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I'm not a big fan of egg nog. It is a way too rich for me has a very bizarre after taste. Not that it's horrible, but I definitely don't look forward to it.

Uncle Meat

Smash Champion
While I enjoy eggnog, my diet simply does not allow for it.

But like Vijiglijigilo said, the stuff's too **** rich. I just feel sick after having more than a glass of it. It tastes good, though. I do the same thing with donuts.

Dibs,
at least try it.
You
can probably just
get
a really small carton of
it
. It's
really thick and creamy;
I know
how you like it.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Let me tell you this. While I was supposed to be working, I walked to the local store and bought perhaps, half a gallon of eggnog. Then I downed it all before I even got back to my job (it's not a very long walk either). If that's not eggnog dedication, then screw your definition.

The best moment had to be when the clerk pauses, and goes, "you know this is eggnog, right?" when I'm paying for it. I'm all like "yeah", and I leave. I felt pregnant after I drank it all.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Eggnog is great. We got some eggnog ice cream, and it's pretty much the ****.

Stop what you're doing and go buy some.

homsar

Smash Ace
I love eggnog. Though having 5 glasses a day does get a bit tedious after a while.

On a side note, the direct french translation is 'Chicken Milk'.
Think of it as liquid embryo.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I had it once at a friend's house and hated it. Of course, this was February so it could have been expired. I also could have hated it for the reason that I never really did try egg nog, but instead tried ginger ale and just confused the two drinks in my head. It was a long time ago.

primusfan

Smash Ace
Egg Nog is good. End of story.

OFF TOPIC:

Commonyoshi, I added you as a friend via Wii a couple of days ago, are you supposed to recieve notification or something?

Skywalker

Space Jump
I agree with Virgiligus: Egg-nog is too rich. Moreover, I dispise it enough to never drink it for the rest of my life.

Ugh.

Dibs

Smash Lord
I just had the eggnog milkshake at jack in the box. Is that anything close to real eggnog or have I been shammed?

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Let me tell you this. While I was supposed to be working, I walked to the local store and bought perhaps, half a gallon of eggnog. Then I downed it all before I even got back to my job (it's not a very long walk either). If that's not eggnog dedication, then screw your definition.

The best moment had to be when the clerk pauses, and goes, "you know this is eggnog, right?" when I'm paying for it. I'm all like "yeah", and I leave. I felt pregnant after I drank it all.
I did the same thing....except on my way home from Work...:p

I don't feel pregnant, I just love the stuff so much. And it is rich, but not TOO rich, imo. I mean, I usually drink Egg Nog with something else, like a soda, to help it go down...

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Eggnog is teh nasty... seriously.

Just the word nog is nasty... I'd never eat or drink anything called a 'nog'... especially if the nog has raw eggs in it.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Wow someone gave me negative rep for my post. Why someone gives me neg-rep for something that actually happened, I don't know. >_>

Edit: And rum with eggnog is disgusting to me. I'd drink the rum on its own before I drank it with eggnog.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Wow someone gave me negative rep for my post. Why someone gives me neg-rep for something that actually happened, I don't know. >_>

Edit: And rum with eggnog is disgusting to me. I'd drink the rum on its own before I drank it with eggnog.
That's very sad. I'll uprep you, friend.

BTW, Alcoholic Egg Nog is not good to me. I just like plain Egg nog.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Thanks Toecutter, and I don't know why people enjoy eggnog with alcohol, when I try it I just want to pour it out. >.>

Can the person that negative repped me a second time PM me or some crap? First time I got negative repped for posting about my amazing dedication to eggnog (skipping work and all has to be dedication), and then I got negative repped for commenting on my negative rep. I mean maybe someone needs to private message me if they have a problem with me posting in here, because I certainly don't understand what I'm doing to bother anyone. :)

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
BTW, Alcoholic Egg Nog is not good to me. I just like plain Egg nog.
But everything is better with alcohol. I can't wait for the big Christmas/Channukah party this weekend, because I can guarantee there will be eggnog there, and I'll definitely have some. Although this is the only time of the year that I'll be able to stomach it.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
What's the best type of alcohol to mix with lait de poule? Brandy? Rhum?
Its all up to your taste. My family has used rum for generations. Now the French and Italians may go with brandy simply b\c of their heritage.

And without ugly chicks and alcohol we would not have great stories and incriminating photos.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
And without ugly chicks and alcohol we would not have great stories and incriminating photos.
This may be true, but it doesn't change the fact. Not everything is better with alcohol.

Hot Chicks > Ugly chicks. If you are drunk, you usually end up with the latter. :ohwell:

Top Bottom