• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, Captain Falcon is last on the Brawl tier list.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
haha sex pistols reference
nice

but still, don't spam tha board child
:)

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
The creator of that tier list is dead, yes, dead.

Guess why?

Falcon Found out.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
starting next summer we should run into the smash scene and own.im sure captain falcon would move up 1 spot

Phat Yoshi

Smash Cadet
So, Captain Falcon is last on the Brawl tier List...

After I saw that I thought, this must be a joke! I came here hoping to see,

"But can he see why kids love the cinnamony taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?!"

What a let down!

Majora_younglink

Smash Apprentice
Half of all tier lists don't even matter. They change every few weeks/months.

It doesn't really affect me except people can't john for me as much if at all.

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
Meh...Falcon in this game deserves it though. Although in the coming weeks/months/years I'm sure Falcon and Ganondorf will switch places pretty frequently. Ganon has more useful Autocanceled Dairs and better combo ability, but he's way slower and his recovery his terrible. Falcon and him will switch places more than a few times, I'm sure.

Also, link belongs higher up, no question. Go watch videos of Izaw and tell me Link belongs that low : /

/offtopicLinkrant.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
A whole metagame should be developed for CF around the A combo.

A match should be about locking in an A combo until the enemy DI's out and you getting away afterwards. After a set amount of damage, the playstyle changes in order to set up for a kill.

Ooooohhh snap, shield grab. Just when I thought something good was brewing.

Toon Kink

Smash Rookie
yeah. captain falcon owns pretty hard, but toon link owns harder. it's probably because toon link is just naturally better.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
yeah. captain falcon owns pretty hard, but toon link owns harder. it's probably because toon link is just naturally better.
Nah your avatar is correct, TL is gay.

Toon Kink

Smash Rookie
are you sayin' gay people are bad at fightin? cuz I think you should take another look at captain falcon's costume.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
Falcons costume is designed for SPEED. Form follows function.

BA-Leif

Smash Cadet
why do we even care about a tierlist?^^i just ignore the tierlist ...and hate every 1v1match where MK is my opponent ...but in all other matches i got no big problems with my opponent

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
are you sayin' gay people are bad at fightin? cuz I think you should take another look at captain falcon's costume.
He may be a good fighter, but everyone knows that toon link is gay. He even wears a cute little skirt so that all the little Zoras and all the little Gorons can see his garbage. CF wears pink becuase only he is manly enough to get away with it. Luigi, Peach and other characters also follow this trend out of respect.

fix'd

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hey, don't diss the TL, I main him! But I am learning to only play C.falcon, cause brawl to me is kinda getting lame, and C.falcon is the coolest character. Everyone form up and lets combine powers to move him up in the tier list!

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Hey, don't diss the TL, I main him! But I am learning to only play C.falcon, cause brawl to me is kinda getting lame, and C.falcon is the coolest character. Everyone form up and lets combine powers to move him up in the tier list!
Don't worry about it. I'm a zelda fan, myself. That guy just needed to be shown up.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Tiers don't matter as long as you win, preferebly without resorting to poaching. Poaching is for those who can't get KO's any other way. Same applies to spammers.
no, no tiers DO matter unfortunatly, especially when maining falcon.
even though falcon is my main and always will be, I have accepted the fact he is one of the worst characters in brawl.
try beating a good MK or a good snake and you'll see how much tiers 'don't' matter.
but still falcon FTW

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
In brawl's current meta game we see a much wider variety of characters winning tournements than we did in melee...

just saying.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well, and I know I am asking a lot here, but could you list the people who won the most recent, and big, tournament winners, and their characters? Then we can see how many of them are top tier.

Top Bottom