• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So how do I beat my friend who uses Zelda?

Mind Man

Smash Rookie
My friend is surprisingly hard to beat with her Zelda. She uses Din's fire when I'm far, and dodge rolls alot and then dash attacks. She never shieldgrabs, or side step dodge. She never use any SH arieals. Sometimes, she throws in an usmash attack or she'll try to hit me with a U air if I happen to be in the air. She uses Nayru's love sometimes when I'm close to her.

I think my problem with Zelda is that her attacks last so long, it's ridiculous. I'm still in the mindset of dodging and then attacking right away.

I plan to use Olimar next time I play her.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Shield Zelda's full attack.
Know her ditached hit box range
And dins fire is about the size of bowsers body hitbox range >_>;;

And throw pikmins at her and Grab combo her to death
Thats an not in depth look at it...

Awex

Smash Lord
Why are you close enough to get hit by Zelda? Learn2camp lol ;p jk(?)

Really though, just shield the whole thing, spot dodge won't do crap. This goes for a lot of Zelda's moves. Look out for dsmash too. It sends you out at a harsh angle that can be gimpy.

Din's fire is nothing. It takes too long to reach you if you're long distance and you can chuck pikmin until it's time to powershield. ;x

When you're in mid range, just grab and combo. Zelda can't do **** to Olimar's grabs, lol.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
wait, you say you'll use olimar NEXT TIME?? does that mean you didnt use him last time? I see that you main bowser... did you try to play bowser against zelda?? xD

Top Bottom