• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Prawn

Smash Master
mass bass?

idk i might run it depending on my mood LOL

im figuring it all out this week

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Update: I found a thread for my own local smash scene. Hooray. Regardless, I will continue to make lengthy and well intentioned but misinformed contributions to this board, because IC's are awesome.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Update: I found a thread for my own local smash scene. Hooray. Regardless, I will continue to make lengthy and well intentioned but misinformed contributions to this board, because IC's are awesome.
its nice to see someone who is competent enough to see the reality of what they're doing. more power to you.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I just learned something today.

I can't play well on wifi anymore XD

Smoom just ***** my ics on delfino with D3.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I don't think he sandbags anymore.

I wondered, do you think M2K namesearches? That would be a LOT of results.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Well to be fair. IIRC not many people think Sonic vs. MK is REALLY bad. And I'm not very sure about how much Sonic practice M2K gets, but I hear that X plays really good MKs regularly.

Good job to X regardless though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sonic got this lol

choknater's mindset: every matchup is even, just gotta figure it out

every matchup is even until choknater gets ***** in said matchup

whatsup ic mains of brawl? melee ic's would tap your ****

Smoom77

Smash Master
So I went to hobo26 yesterday. It was sorta bad. :/

Lost to a G+W I should have beat.
Someone forfeit to me
I beat Yosh (Yoshi)
I lost to a Lucario (RT).

The lucario I lost to...it was sorta ********. We went to RC and I was coming down to the ship on one of those donut things. WHEN I TRIP ON IT. And I die.

Poopyface.

But one thing I did cool was a ledge tech>immediate reverse belay (SoPo). Omg it was cool.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Man bad luck Smoom. I am just finishing up a major atm myself, will be home in 2 days (more like 1 night + 14 hour train trip lolol ugh).

Had a bit of bad luck myself, got supremely metagayed by some luigi player I utterly destroyed game 1. Overall though I'm heaps satisfied with my performance, I basically annihilated anyone I played with ICs that wasn't MK, including one of the local state's top players.

Got 9th, but felt like I could have gotten at least 5th barring the metagay. Not going to dwell on the past though, MK matchup is maximum priority for me until next major.

Hell, I was even playing at top form in Melee.

/nobodycares

Sieguest

Smash Master
@Smoom- We all have those times. :(
Next time you'll be ****. :D

@EA- Good stuffz. Make the MK MU happen next time! :D
I've never been on a train. ._.

Edit because no one posts here: Look at all these IC players trolling in the QandA....

Top Bottom