• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sieguest

Smash Master
T is for two which is also in Texas which makes the number of post here awesome...
I guess this proves my lurk to post ratio is 99 to 1...so far so good...:) make that three...I'm on the road to victory now....

IxxI

Smash Fence
People see me in the Pikachu, Snake, here, and sometimes in the Peach boards.

Edit: We should discuss something.

Sieguest

Smash Master
I peek everywhere...just to be there and find out stuff...
I'm so desperate to read something that I resort to the boards for reading enjoyment....

Sieguest

Smash Master
And their grammar isn't much better...so a trip to Barnes and Noble would solve my crux, but I'm too lazy to go.

All these Ham-Hams are tripping me out! @_@

EDIT: I sware I'm the slowest typer on these boards....

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Fence: I dunno, I don't enjoy reading most of SWF.... that's why I stay on certain character boards and a few regional threads. Occasionally the Pool Room.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So does IxxI=Fence?
Yes. =D Ixxi is Fence.

@Diddyknight: Marthage said he goes to SWF for reading..... imo, most of SWF is full of idiots, so I said he must be pretty desperate, because it's not good reading.

Also, Ham-Ham revolution. You can't escape it!

Sieguest

Smash Master
imm sooo confused T_T
Join the club....:laugh:

A random thought, but I've become enamored with using dair off stage to skew whom I'm playing against with that weird angle of theirs...and then using belay and squall to edgehog....I feel soo good after a success like that!

Has there been anything that just makes you scream- that's why I use the Ice Climbers!:)

@Kaylo- don't mistake me for my other half...I'm not male! lol! (sorry- pet peave...:()

I never thought I'd see the day where Ham-Hams would haunt me again! :laugh:

EDIT AGAIN: Who am I to believe here...Kaylo says IxxI is fence...but IxxI says KawaiiBunny! is Fence! :dizzy:

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Marthage IxxI is fence...just look at it.
IxxI
IxxI
IxxI
Fence. Those are fences.
Man...I guess last night made up for how boooooooooooooring the IC boards are :(

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
The last episode of Hamtaro is where
Bijou and Hamtaro goes together watching the sunset... Ewww rodent romance :3

ICs boards are boring because there is no cult of evilness, so someone be the evil mastermind DX

Sieguest

Smash Master
Marthage IxxI is fence...just look at it.
IxxI
IxxI
IxxI
Fence. Those are fences.
Man...I guess last night made up for how boooooooooooooring the IC boards are :(
Never thought of that....that's pretty awesome!
Unfortunately I missed out on all the fun last night :( (darn birthday parties!)

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I feel bad for you, that was the only really "fun" day with the IC boards.
We need to get something like how the pika boards have Hamtaro avas and the Wolf's have hoodies.
New disscussion to get the IC boards less boring: The disscussion is now about how boring the IC boards are. I'll start:
The IC boards are boring. >.<
But really it should be more fun since we had that pika-invasion.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
The Ice Climber boards aren't boring, we have a lot of the best people on here (I swear I'm not biased~). But yeah, the Ice Climber boards are known for being in order and stuff, and it's easy to find what you need here.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
The Ice Climber boards aren't boring, we have a lot of the best people on here (I swear I'm not biased~). But yeah, the Ice Climber boards are known for being in order and stuff, and it's easy to find what you need here.
yep. everything you want is under the piles of 'how do i CG?" topics.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
yep. everything you want is under the piles of 'how do i CG?" topics.
Everything we need is in the stickies. I was reffering to the fact that a lot of baords don't even have their useful information anywhere in any of their stickies. When I first went to the Wolf boards it was pretty unorganized and they were using the Marth and Ice Climber boards as examples of what good boards should be like.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Everything we need is in the stickies. I was reffering to the fact that a lot of baords don't even have their useful information anywhere in any of their stickies. When I first went to the Wolf boards it was pretty unorganized and they were using the Marth and Ice Climber boards as examples of what good boards should be like.
**** nature, you scary! i can't believe we're an example to other boards...

Dev2000

Smash Lord
So we are a good example to other boards
Awesome that must tell us were doing SOMETHING good

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
****it bunny, just go so we can start this. this is seriously getting ridiculous.
These boards are actually well organized. Very well. And we get stuff done most of the time.

It's not even my turn guys. -_- It's Fence's turn. I'm last.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
So whenever it's your turn you just say stuff about yourself? *Looks at pikachu boards* wow, if they all post facts like KPrime does, that'll be lots of facts everywhere :o

facts

Top Bottom