• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Dev2000

Smash Lord
I'm the only one that's gonna get that joke. xD
It's a conspiracy!
So I was eating cheez-its and something felt "ow-ey" in my mouth, and I removed said cheez-its to reveal a big *** pincher bug crawling around on them who had bitten me in response to my attempts to eat it.

****ING MINDGAMES SON, THE BUGS ARE CATCHING ON
this is also... a conspiracy!

Sieguest

Smash Master
All of smashboards is a conspiracy....
We live in a giant conspiracy called society...

Aib frontpage is funny about M2K watching pron at Fows house.
This is another conspiracy....and it creeps me out too...:(

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So I was eating cheez-its and something felt "ow-ey" in my mouth, and I removed said cheez-its to reveal a big *** pincher bug crawling around on them who had bitten me in response to my attempts to eat it.

****ING MINDGAMES SON, THE BUGS ARE CATCHING ON
:urg: Ew.

Conspiracy.

Sieguest

Smash Master
This is all sounds like one word to me...
conspriacy......

Today is officially conspriacy day...
I should pick up Pikachu just to be a part of the conspiracy! :O

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's not funny anymore.

Sieguest

Smash Master
It's not funny anymore.
I was about to make another conspiracy remark about this....
but for some reason I don't think you were joking......:ohwell:

but...is there really anything to talk about today....?:confused:
(maybe lurking won't hurt...:))

It's 12:53 for me...
since when was humor dependent on time...:confused:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
and how many IC players play Pikachu too...dear jesus!:laugh:
I dunno if you were talking to me since you quoted me, but I don't play ICs. =O I just never took this thread off my subscription list from when we invaded before, lol.

I tried to pick them up a while ago, but keeping track of Nana was too much for me. Lazy ***** kept getting herself killed, and I don't have time for slackers. :mad:

Sieguest

Smash Master
eh...well....all right...
well has anything interesting happened to anyone today?
anything? this is the only place I've been all day that is somewhat active...:(

Don't tell me we're about to play the blame game...if something ghetto happens...then...nevermind....

@KayLo!
Oh okay...well it wasn't like directly to you, but it was just something I happened to notice...kinda...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I need to slow down my eating.:urg:

I feel so fat right now. x.x

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
i mad emy own custom stage select screen (version 0.5 so far) for B+. i also found a code to get rid of samus' shoulder pads so she has the power suit on. good stuff...

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I main Pikachu and Ice Climbers (altho my IC's are kinda bad.....I'm working on it.), I started pikachu 2 days ago and so far I love him!

Why are we like the only inactive character boards? Altho I think the Diddy boards are dead >.>

Wow the pika-boards are so active that when I sent this message they sent one 2 secconds after mine.
Were not as inactive as we are boring =/ we talk a lot and stuff but..... The pika's attack a character board very day why not do that?
We just have to check that there isn't a picture of that character eating us.....The pika's lost last night to that snake......

Sieguest

Smash Master
@kawaii- don't feel fat metabolism is a wonderful thing....I should know....:)

Frozen Popo- that's cool....my mother forbids me from hacking my wii....she's just that way...and now I think she's rubbed off on me...cuz I don't really want to mess with it anymore...:ohwell:

@HOLOpaW- that's because talking makes you uncool....and we're cool...we're like ICEE cool!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Why are we like the only inactive character boards? Altho I think the Diddy boards are dead >.>
It's not really that inactive. ZSS, Bowser, Yoshi, etc. are 10x worse.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Frozen Popo- that's cool....my mother forbids me from hacking my wii....she's just that way...and now I think she's rubbed off on me...cuz I don't really want to mess with it anymore...:ohwell:
but its so fun! i've turned my wii into a dvd player too... i've got SSB64 on the wii menu... a channel to instal VC/WiiWare games for free... a channel to load wii games from a HDD (no disk necessary!). plus i can make my wii region free! i need to take my bootmii off ISO, though, so i can just load up in it...

again, so fun!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
but its so fun! i've turned my wii into a dvd player too... i've got SSB64 on the wii menu... a channel to instal VC/WiiWare games for free... a channel to load wii games from a HDD (no disk necessary!). plus i can make my wii region free! i need to take my bootmii off ISO, though, so i can just load up in it...

again, so fun!
I don't get bootmii. Just use preloader.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Pika boards aren't really active outside the social thread, lol. Although now we have the 2v2 thread and matchup ranking thing that are generating some activity. It's picking up a little.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Pika boards aren't really active outside the social thread, lol. Although now we have the 2v2 thread and matchup ranking thing that are generating some activity. It's picking up a little.
Yeah but the social thread is, like, important-y, it's how we chill and stuffssssss.....
And we have no 2v2 thread, I don't think anyone does IC 2v2 now......
And matchup rankings mean nothing at all, that basically means you have a john if you lost to a bad matchup and you get critizised if you lose to an easy matchup. Match-up DISSCUSSIONS are the reel-deel.
The IC boards are really good at being friendly to newcomers, I like that since I didn't really like the Diddy boards (And I main diddy more than anyone else)

Sieguest

Smash Master
Ya'll guys are lucky...getting to do all that awesome stuff with your wiis
*sigh*
Oh wells...

Why wouldn't we be friendly to newcomers...it's not like we could hold anything against them...:)

CF boards=lulz

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Lol nowadays someone asks a question they are like YOU IDIOT LOL EVERYONE KNOWS THAT and they don't know
Edit: CF boards are dumb. We shall attack them tonight at 8:00P.M. I shall edit this so no-one knows who we are attacking if you guys agree

Top Bottom