• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

IxxI

Smash Fence
Karina, I thought we were doing 1 person per day like all the other character boards?

We're going so fast.
D:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Karina, I thought we were doing 1 person per day like all the other character boards?

We're going so fast.
D:
Lol, okay. I'll slow down.

Nice facts Meep. =o

IxxI

Smash Fence
I have my facts, all I need to do is copy and paste.
I'll post mine tommorow, since we need to slow down.
We should talk about the other people more.
>____<

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i like meep cuz he thinks ic's can win every matchup (and he actually wins them)

i should've kept my main as ic's... i just think they are more boring than melee ic's cuz they're slow haha

but u make me wanna keep using them <3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Post in this thread more and sure. :3 The more you post, the more likely it is that you'll get a turn.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o I played Melee ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day today. I entered Melee in HERB and I thought that I'd still be just as good after not playing for like 6 months. I was wrong....My IC's even got 3 stocked (out of 4) by a lvl 9 Fox. But now, I'm back in the groove and I'm even better than I was before. :D

I still suck though D:

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Hmm, I played melee all day today too (because my mom has taken the TV since 4:00 P.M. and check the time now :() lol thats wierd. Man the Ice Climbers wave-dash is the wierdest thing ever. G&W dash-attacked me while I did it I went STRAIGHT behind him and it did the animation when you hit L when you land (except I didn't hit L). Wiiiiierd.....
But I beat a LvL9 Fox with Sheik tho :)
If you can't play that well just figure out the weights and such and pick marth do Fsmash all day and be really gay.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Are we still discussing meep? Okay!
Question for meep: If you do get the IC's banned...what character would you pick up next?

Dev2000

Smash Lord
did you guys know that ice climbers song that plays on summit
the girl wich is apparently nana says:
"Hey, guys! It's the Ice Climbers! Well, all you have to do is get rid of your friends, and climb the iceberg."?
i lol'd

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I have a confession.. I dont main ics anymore. =( I still enjoy playing them, but i never get anywhere, they are far too technical for me. I'm sticking with mah Kirby/Lucas and seconding Pika/Tink/Ics.

Im...im sorry ;_;

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have a confession.. I dont main ics anymore. =( I still enjoy playing them, but i never get anywhere, they are far too technical for me. I'm sticking with mah Kirby/Lucas and seconding Pika/Tink/Ics.

Im...im sorry ;_;
It's ok, I stopped maining Ice Climbers, then I came back to maining them. They all come back. They always come back.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
The board has been overtaken by hamsters and people talking about their feelings.

Same with the kirby and pika boards >_>

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
It's ok, I stopped maining Ice Climbers, then I came back to maining them. They all come back. They always come back.
I....This happened to me too. I just remembered them a few weeks ago and thot I'd give em a try. This is completely true.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Dear god, not the conspiracy thing again....-_- (We all know what happened that day...:()

I was thinking about maining random....for some random reason...but no...I'm sticking true to the ICEE's.....(i love those by the way!)

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I wanted to go all Ninjalink once...then I found out there was this character named Donkey Kong.....
Oh not this conspiricy stuff again....

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Lol i'm still thinking about it, I'll still main Diddy and ICs at heart but just one/two characters isn't for me.
And also there is this one thing called Lucario.....Let's not talk about that.
I just love thinking about every matchup there is in the game....and all the ATs and such....
But again I'm still wondering if I should play everyone.
And if all else fails I'll just pick ICs and final destination and 3-stock CGs :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Heyyy I remember you from a long time ago. =]

Top Bottom