• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

BadKarma

Smash Journeyman
lol they used to just stare at me but that stopped working, they recently started cracking yo nana jokes lol.
isn't yelling at your opponent illegal now in mlg? I went to a tourney once and they had a mike haze rule.

B0NK

Smash Lord
lol they used to just stare at me but that stopped working, they recently started cracking yo nana jokes lol.
isn't yelling at your opponent illegal now in mlg? I went to a tourney once and they had a mike haze rule.
Chu biweeklies =/= mlg lol

And o yeah, apex....hype?

Too bad I didn't have the money after Otakon to go =/ (and college fees didn't help either >_>)

Smoom77

Smash Master
Tomorrow as in today? lol

Well I'm back! I was camping all this week but I have a bunch of subscriptions to catch up on.... x.x

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think SG just lost to Inui.

Lol Sg. Get better against MK.

Edit: Inui 3 stocked sg.

Sieguest

Smash Master
First when I heard SG three stocked Inui I was hyped. Then when I later learned that SG dropped the set getting three stocked match three. I went ".___."

:079:

Sieguest

Smash Master
Once I get enough motivation to move some monies to my Paypal (probably when I intend on buying some more songs for my mp3 player) I'll send enough to renew my premmy and change my name back. x.x

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
so, i am new to the Ice Climbers, and i have come to the conclusion that they are awesome. very super awesome. howd the ICs do at Apex, other than Meep obviously =[[

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Bha, 2-0ed everyone in my 2nd round of pools when there was no hype. Gnes,bizkit,k9(or canine i dunnow), and a sheik and a mario player.
Atta boy SG, doing work. Who else made it out of your pool and is there going to be video of the Gnes match? I want to see it for the Diddy Kong MU nonsense.

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
lain's still in. at least 7th i think.

lol lain won ic dittos against atomsk in bracket. atomsk 7th.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm glad i came home from church right in time to see lain lose... boooo.

and that attitude? i'm filling in for frozenpoop. someone has to take his job. but seriously. everyone that says they're picking up IC's drops them in less than a month.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
So lets discuss what placings Ice Climbers mains get at APEX (assuming everyone trying to go does)

imo:

9th-Lain
13th-Meep
25th- Chthreethreesthree
33rd- Fewchure (scrub SD's like 3 times)

eliminated in pools- swordgard
This was actually kinda close too, except meep and future out in pools and SG at 25th, with lain a tiny bit higher :>

l!nk_aut

Smash Journeyman
5th lain
7th atomsk
25th swordgard

pretty good for ic's actually. altough i'm a little disappointed about meep :/

Top Bottom