• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys would lose money lol.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
i bet yor reasoning for ICs beating wario is "rofl, nair and uair beat his aerials" and "lolz, we can pivot grab all of his aerials"

whatever, everyone seems to think that they beat wario lol.

Teh Future

Smash Master
not really i went to apex with mister eric and he told us how annoying it was to have everyone think you are someone else lol

just trollinnnn but it didnt matter cause eric isn't actually here =(

his rob is legit tho

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
im no master of matchups (in fact i only know the top tiers lol), but i think i know a couple pretty well

like i know wario, diddy, and D3 really well i think.

like, i LOVE fighting wario because i know the matchup, but i still think its an uphill battle for ICs because wario is hard as **** to catch and if he has a lead then its pretty hard to catch him if he camps. but wario can pretty much always land outside of ICs grab range and if ICs miss a grab then he just separates them, claps then wafts nana and she's either dead or more than 30% above popo and gets separated even easier.

ICs can beat bad warios really easy with pivot grabs and such but its just like trying to pivot grab tornado, warios can bait it and punish. Not to mention he can easily punish pretty much any attempt to desync because he just flies over and weaves in between and ****, you just make it easier to be Separated. and ICs aerials do beat out warios, but whose aerials don't? wario can get around stuff like this, because if he couldn't hed be a pretty **** terrible character.

so yeah, imo its even at best for ICs.

also if you're curious as to what i think of diddy or any other mu ill post but you guys prolly wont agree with me on anything lol

EDIT: i forgot to add that with MLG stages or the new BBR stages wario can get rid of most of the good neutrals and end up on like lylat or stadium or something. Not to mention he has all the CPs he ever needs

TMSreptiles

Smash Rookie
Ok then teh future
thats nice
i love the 1C3 KL1M83R5
Theyre my favorite and my main
though i dont generally chaingrab past 50% or slightly above that
i just love them and i dont know why
theyre just unique
like me ;P
lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
im no master of matchups (in fact i only know the top tiers lol), but i think i know a couple pretty well

like i know wario, diddy, and D3 really well i think.

like, i LOVE fighting wario because i know the matchup, but i still think its an uphill battle for ICs because wario is hard as **** to catch and if he has a lead then its pretty hard to catch him if he camps. but wario can pretty much always land outside of ICs grab range and if ICs miss a grab then he just separates them, claps then wafts nana and she's either dead or more than 30% above popo and gets separated even easier.

ICs can beat bad warios really easy with pivot grabs and such but its just like trying to pivot grab tornado, warios can bait it and punish. Not to mention he can easily punish pretty much any attempt to desync because he just flies over and weaves in between and ****, you just make it easier to be Separated. and ICs aerials do beat out warios, but whose aerials don't? wario can get around stuff like this, because if he couldn't hed be a pretty **** terrible character.

so yeah, imo its even at best for ICs.

also if you're curious as to what i think of diddy or any other mu ill post but you guys prolly wont agree with me on anything lol

EDIT: i forgot to add that with MLG stages or the new BBR stages wario can get rid of most of the good neutrals and end up on like lylat or stadium or something. Not to mention he has all the CPs he ever needs
Ics beat diddy.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
^ what this user said, even though its a bit random. idk wht people say we don't win the mu, we have much better options with naners than even diddy.

Prawn

Smash Master
uits ok tho acuse he makes up for his noobishness with ihis boyish good looks

Teh Future

Smash Master
guys lets all take a page out of chthreethreesthree's book and if you get completely ****in ***** loose ad Ice Climbers just switch to mk and hit b all match and somehow win even though that should never work and for some reason it always works out for chthreethreesthree i dont even know how but it does wtf how do people get so lucky i dont even

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
guys lets all take a page out of chthreethreesthree's book and if you get completely ****in ***** loose ad Ice Climbers just switch to mk and hit b all match and somehow win even though that should never work and for some reason it always works out for chthreethreesthree i dont even know how but it does wtf how do people get so lucky i dont even
IC wut u did thar

Smoom77

Smash Master
well obviously olimar vs MK is in olimar's favor since brood has beat M2K and not played -insert MK he hasn't played-

Smoom77

Smash Master
I went to a 15 man tourney today. I or third :D. I made $3.85 :). I lost to Zori second round and Jerm in LFs. Both sets were pretty close.

Blissard

Smash Lord
i find it hilarious when iceclimbers eat a poison mushroom and then chain grab somebody. its the most amusing, constipated thing ever...

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
bowser against Ic should be in bowser's advantage since I beat future in pools

oh wait nvm...
I just have nothing to do >.>

B0NK

Smash Lord
i find it hilarious when iceclimbers eat a poison mushroom and then chain grab somebody. its the most amusing, constipated thing ever...
not gonna lie, that indeed sounds hilarious and I need to try this xD

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So there was a local tourny this weekend and it had crews. Some good IC's stuff here :). Actual recent footage of me lmao. I'll post futures part and my part(note, these were played on a slightly laggy TV):

Future:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvpFFTd5F94?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvpFFTd5F94?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Hylian:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/564ppp4MmwM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/564ppp4MmwM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gpt3ezOQWVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gpt3ezOQWVY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Enjoy :).

Top Bottom