• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I feel really strong with ICs right now. I have done nothing but practice them everyday for several hours for the past week now. Desynching feels fluid, I'm not dropping the grabs...I feel like I'm going to wreck this weekend with them. I honestly feel like I want to main them everytime I get this feeling. Everytime I feel strong with them, I just do so well. Its a good feeling. Let's hope this weekend goes well. This shall be a test run.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
I'm going to straight murder my friend, he posted this **** on a bunch of threads. -.-

For the record, anyone posting on my account without spelling desynched correctly isn't me. x)

Sieguest

Smash Master
I'm going to straight murder my friend, he posted this **** on a bunch of threads. -.-

For the record, anyone posting on my account without spelling desynched correctly isn't me. x)
:p"desynched" isn't a word though and people also treat the term the same way they do "judgement" and "judgment". So I don't think there is a correct way or wrong way to spell the term, unless they spell a different word entirely.

"Duck" bair infinite imo.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
So I'm going to a tournament in StL this weekend

All this business about Hylian being bad and playing other characters will be fixed shortly

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
But I don wanna practiceee ;_;

DeLux

Every character needs a hero, and every hero needs a character.
If you won't cross the threshold and answer the call of destiny, then nobody will.

These are dark times for all of us. Evil Bats rain from the skies and terrorize the nation.

I say, enjoy the rain for now, because a new Ice age is coming, if and only if you become what you should be and stand strong as the Hero of Ice, like the Heroes of Time and Wind before you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm really bad lol every one of you is better than meee. I stopped caring :/. Just play for fun now.

Btw esams IC's are insanely good now lol.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm really bad lol every one of you is better than meee. I stopped caring :/. Just play for fun now.

Btw esams IC's are insanely good now lol.
ESAM's the best ICs.

I'm playing sorta for fun as well, trying MK seriously, if he doesn't stay fun, casualfag status time.

DeLux

Came in 5th at a tourney in StL

Beat everyone in my Pool 2-0 except Legan. Only notable I beat in bracket was FAE.

Lost to MJG and Ripple in bracket, and Legan in pools

Counter picking CS against TL works until you run into TL's stupid Dsmash > Imma Dair your squall off stage. Had him grabbed on stock 3 but I dropped it lol

Ripple beat me because a Donkey Kong is broken. Also, I played the most ******** Brawl I've played in about six months starting about my third stock on RC of game 2. So impatient. If I could get 4 stocks back from that tournament it would be those.

IDK if my set with Legan got recorded because it was a freaking good set. Beat him solidly on game 1. Went to Frigate, and I got killed by the level transformation every stock. And then on Battle Field, we played dead even, but then I got my grab stock 3 but then dropped it. Might have even been two drops on stock 3, but definitely one crucial one for sure. I hope this one got recorded so I can really splice my game.

Went all tripless except for pretty much one set. Which makes me happy.
My desync game was super off yesterday though. For some reason I was having trouble using LD1 out of shield which sucks because it's like my primary desync. I had to use other stuff the whole day which was good because it gave me new looks and options I don't usually get, but also put me in weird situations and limited in some cases especially in the TL matchup.

Smoom77

Smash Master
Did Legan use MK or Link? And FAE uses Lucas?

Did you take a game off MJG? ;-;

I find that playing extremely safe and defensive works against DK.

Prawn

Smash Master
checking in a second day in a row. its a new record.

ill be considered a decent icies again after KTAR. just youz wait

DeLux

Did Legan use MK or Link? And FAE uses Lucas?

Did you take a game off MJG? ;-;

I find that playing extremely safe and defensive works against DK.
Legan went MK. Like if you go on skype, I'll give you a break down on why I lost that you might find interesting. Some more advanced trade theory you might like

FAE used Lucas. And I didn't drop (many) CGs against Lucas which was amazing

And no I didn't take a game.

Top Bottom