• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Lemonade sucks, I only drink Lemon Juice... RAW!

Srsly I drank a litre of it when I was 10 years old, I was man enough to drink it in front of my friends because I was thirsty... stupid but MANLY!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Show those people what the ICs ARE MADE OF!

Also show them Dr Pepper is awesome! :"3

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Dr. pepper = :urg:

I just picked up IC's after seeing meep **** in person. They're fun!

The best drink is Gatorade lol.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I feel bad, I was all "yay, Wolf, new character, fun fun fun" for a few weeks, and now I'm back at "wtf was I thinking? He's boring now, Ice Climbers all the way."

... I MUST PERSIST! I should just have Wolf and IC as comains like I used to do with IC and Sheik. If I ever stopped using Ice Climbers less than I already do then I'd get bored with this game very quickly...

/journal-like post.

By the way... if I don't see multiple Ice Climbers in the top 10 (preferably 5) at Genesis, I'm going to have to kill a baby metaknight.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You have to come eventually. You don't realize how much fun we have down here. Why do you think smashers always want to go to texas? :) :) :)
One day....Seriously though. That's gonna be the plan for next summer, go down to the next giant tourney in TX.
How do people drink Dr. Pepper? >_> It tastes like medicine.
I always liked the taste of medicine......
Lemonade is the best thing on the planet and if you disagree you will be punished... :evil:
Lemonade is meh, Purple Drank is where it's at.

Lemonade sucks, I only drink Lemon Juice... RAW!

Srsly I drank a litre of it when I was 10 years old, I was man enough to drink it in front of my friends because I was thirsty... stupid but MANLY!
That made me chuckle.

BTW: What's the head count of IC's for Genesis?

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
M2K is easy to beat, did you see the blog where a random person defeated M2K and cried knowing he did that? When you defeat M2K, there will be alot of emotional pain and feelings, I wish you the best of luck :"3

So 4 people to GENESIS! GO GO GO!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
M2K is easy to beat, did you see the blog where a random person defeated M2K and cried knowing he did that? When you defeat M2K, there will be alot of emotional pain and feelings, I wish you the best of luck :"3

So 4 people to GENESIS! GO GO GO!
Lulz. You mean the blog where even M2K laughed at the stupidity? O.o

I CAN DO EET!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Leaving today :).

I haven't played this game in 2+ weeks.

Wish me luck! hahaha

Prawn

Smash Master
Represent out there guys, I'm not traveling cross-country for Brawl until next Summer haha

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
^^^^^^I don't think Meep is going. So if you don't wanna count yourself, then it's just Lain, Hylian, and some new unknown IC player that's gonna beat everyone.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wonder if i will use ic's at this tournament lol

i've been focusing on shelda so much i forgot about my roots

O WELL

i will **** it up with ic's in melee :)

Prawn

Smash Master
Calling it now: M2K picks up ICs for this tournament and *****. lol

BINOz

Smash Rookie
meanwhile... on the other side of the country

-i've been using IC's since i have seen KRDsonic & KawaiiBunny's vids online
-green popo/yellow nana user XD tap j off, and x to grab O_O
- there is the first Gainesville, Fl tournament this weekend around the same time as Genesis and i plan to use ICs, and i think Galuda, Florida's best IC?, will be there WISH US LUCK :D
- my ICs go about even with local MKs, but Snake is still a hard match up...
- i'm pretty much just introducing myself to all the other IC users out there and getting my name out.... hopefully

-rooting for Lain and all IC users for Genesis(& PT :p)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm starting to get pumped.

Really pumped. I haven't been excited for genesis at all these past two weeks or even played brawl. I couldn't even find my controller(I left it at a friends house).

I blame girls.

Anyways, I'm watching hype videos and I just practiced CGing for about 20 minutes and even though I haven't played in 2-3 weeks I 0-deathed every cpu that came up on random all 3 stocks (except I tripped during a bthrow once >_<) :).

Feeling good.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
-i've been using IC's since i have seen KRDsonic & KawaiiBunny's vids online
...>.<

Also, I hope someone records that montage they'll have playing. I really wanna see that.

r3d d09

Smash Master
I'm starting to get pumped.

Really pumped. I haven't been excited for genesis at all these past two weeks or even played brawl. I couldn't even find my controller(I left it at a friends house).

I blame girls.

Anyways, I'm watching hype videos and I just practiced CGing for about 20 minutes and even though I haven't played in 2-3 weeks I 0-deathed every cpu that came up on random all 3 stocks (except I tripped during a bthrow once >_<) :).

Feeling good.
Man that trip comes at the worst times, I swear. So is Hylian going as IC's? I'm stoked.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This has nothing to do with anything, but does anyone know what the fastest CG ever performed is? ;x I 0-Deathed a Kirby in about 8~10 seconds today with buffered B-Throw.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This has nothing to do with anything, but does anyone know what the fastest CG ever performed is? ;x I 0-Deathed a Kirby in about 8~10 seconds today with buffered B-Throw.
The fastest is either the fthrow buffer or Bthrow->Bthrow. I think Bthrow-Bthrow is the fastest.

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
I won't be going to Genesis as I have a summer course starting soon (I must be back at college this weekend), but I'll still be rooting for all IC mains out there. Good luck everyone!

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
maybe talk to chibi. he can CG pretty **** fast.
Chibi is redicoulus.

I myself have never timed but I'm gonna try on Olimar next time I get a chance.

Top Bottom