• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, I just spent 10 Hours in County Prison. How was your weekend?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yes, I was locked up.

In a real prison.
With real prisoners.
In a real orange jumpsuit.
On a real prison bunkbed.
Eating real, disgusting prison food.

Reason? Wrongful imprisonment, mistaken identity. Wrong color, wrong guy, wrong place, wrong time. Eight cop cars arrive and I get arrested because some random person wrongfully accused me of committing a crime I literally had nothing to do with. Apparently no matter how upstanding of a citizen you are, you have a chance to be sent to prison for literally doing nothing wrong. Can't disclose much information, but yeah, I intend to sue the county/state of NJ and yes, some f***** did try to invite me into his cell, btw. My bail was posted for $10,000 and I got out this afternoon. That's how my weekend was.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
That's ********...I'm sorry to hear that dude...fvck the police they're dumb as hell.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I was gonna link that phone call between tom and riley when he's in holding but I couldnt find one that didnt have a minute long intro. That is some rough ****, is there any recourse you can take?

Zucco

Smash Master
When Brandon came over and I didn't see you he said you were in Jail, but I didn't believe him at first and just laughed.....but then he explained it to me. Hope everything works out.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
that sucks broski, and obviously with proof can u sue enough back to get the 10k u payed.

turbo ether is turbo black. and the white man trying to hold u back brah. it will be okay man

best wishes <3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
... Wow, man, that ****in' sucks. Hope everything works out for you.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Btw, prison isn't as scary as people make it out to be. Or maybe I wasn't there long enough to experience the scary part. Most of the prisoners there are just a bunch of guys that don't wanna be there. Of course, some are animalistic and seemingly enjoy being there, but some of the prisoners were actually really helpful on straightening things out, and getting in touch with the outside world. Bad luck of the draw, I guess.

If you're ever in prison, just ask yourself, "what would Will Smith do?": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5we24bQl0c&feature=related

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Jeez! WTF, I'm so sorry. I hope you get everything worked out (and sue NJ...well deserved really).

Eazy23

Smash Lord
**** bro, I'm really sorry. Wrong color is still a crime, don't let anyone fool you. its such bs, I'm so pissed that that happened to you.

mog87

Smash Ace
Btw, prison isn't as scary as people make it out to be. Or maybe I wasn't there long enough to experience the scary part. Most of the prisoners there are just a bunch of guys that don't wanna be there. Of course, some are animalistic and seemingly enjoy being there, but some of the prisoners were actually really helpful on straightening things out, and getting in touch with the outside world. Bad luck of the draw, I guess.

If you're ever in prison, just ask yourself, "what would Will Smith do?": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5we24bQl0c&feature=related
Sucks to hear someone get locked up for WWB. But fortunately? it was county, which isnt supposed to be that bad. Good thing you werent locked up with guys like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-JjldxU-pA .

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
yeah, county isn't federal-****-me-in-the-*** prision. But still, tough ****, they caught the real criminal yet? Or was this a crime that never happened, someone just accused you of ****?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ok, my name is in the paper and i'm 1000% innocent. I've never been more angry. This state WILL compensate me for this case of mistaken identity and wrongful arrest. If you want the details, the article is in today's Home News Tribune, on page A4, entitled 'Pair charged in burglary'.

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
Ok, my name is in the paper and i'm 1000% innocent. I've never been more angry. This state WILL compensate me for this case of mistaken identity and wrongful arrest. If you want the details, the article is in today's Home News Tribune, on page A4, entitled 'Pair charged in burglary'.
I have an attorney you could contact--he was my business law professor. I can PM you his info if you wanna take it to town

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
The prosecutor reviewed the case and the charge was downgraded, so things are looking good.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Supports the "All black people look the same theory"

**** THE POLICE

**** EM

Stay Strong Ether!

Top Bottom