• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, I'm going to finish college.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sooner than expected too, actually. I originally planned to go back this fall but I was given the option by my admissions counselor to start as early as next week. A few years back, I was attending an IT college for an associates degree in computer programming but after about 2 years, I dropped out mostly due to financial johns and then gradually becoming uninterested in the field altogether. Some time after that, I landed a job at Whole foods as a Dairy buyer and then worked in the kitchen on some days to help out the chefs prepare the dinner dishes or just learn cool culinary tips from them while stopping by delivering heavy cream lol. I've always had a passion for cooking since I was 17 but never thought about going to school for it until a year ago.

So, after traveling around the country with a delivery job and now currently working as a cook at a Kroger kitchen(where the famous Mikey's Meatball story was created), I am now officially a student at a culinary college, Le cordon Bleu in Atlanta and I'm going for an associates in Occupational Science- Culinary Arts.

http://www.chefs.edu/About-Us

My orientation is on Saturday and I'll receive my huge *** Knife set and uniforms. I'll take pics and post them up here too :)

/excitement :)

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i really wish i was u. i have a passion for the culinary arts man. congratz legitly.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wow, I was not aware you were into culinary arts also. I knew full-metal was, but thats about it. its good to see that I'm not the only male cook here.

I want to go to CIA, but I don't think my father is willing to support it.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I can't wait until Mikey's Meatballs become national status. you'll reinvent the metagame.

황미영

Smash Champion
Nice! I have a friend who graduated from Le cordon Bleu somewhere here in Florida. xD Sadly, he is not using that to his advantage and is now possibly gonna work on being a doctor with my friend. Idk, they have some plan.

But yeah congrats! <3

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Thanks for all your support :)

I start classes on Tuesday and Merc took a pic of me in my chef clothes today :)

:)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
wow, I was not aware you were into culinary arts also. I knew full-metal was, but thats about it. its good to see that I'm not the only male cook here.

I want to go to CIA, but I don't think my father is willing to support it.
Congrats man. I have a good friend that attends the CIA and he loves it. I hope you enjoy culinary school as much as he does.

I also plan to go to the CIA sometime in the future.

I'm going all out beast on this :)

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Holy hell Mike,
Congratulations man! I'm really happy for you!

You gotta cook at the next GA tourney I get to--which should give you some time to prepare your recipes.

Also I like cooking too so if you have any protips for recipes be sure to send them my way.
Same goes for you Full-Metal.

We should just start an ATL South Cooking thread.

Top Bottom