• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So i'm in Puerto Rico...

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Zero is a beast his Peach *****, doesn't matter if it's a good Snake or MK he puts a lot of effort into improving his Peach.

I faced xYz in the tournament, I got 9th place and xYz was my second round match. He ***** my MK, but my Diddy Kong was a tough match for him, he finished with 80% and a stock. Hopefully, we can have another match again sometime right xYz? :laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Zero is a beast his Peach *****, doesn't matter if it's a good Snake or MK he puts a lot of effort into improving his Peach.

I faced xYz in the tournament, I got 9th place and xYz was my second round match. He ***** my MK, but my Diddy Kong was a tough match for him, he finished with 80% and a stock. Hopefully, we can have another match again sometime right xYz? :laugh:

i dont know you, but i love you :laugh:

Eval

Smash Journeyman
Ill be linking the vids of Zero vs xYz 2-0 Peach vs G&W and Lee% vs xYz Loser finals 3-0 Snake vs GW/Falco/Ike as soon as they get upleaded. Ill prolly link grand finals too 4-1 Peach vs Snake/Rob. About the MK thing, there are lots of MK here too, sadly. Lets not get into that.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
all i'm saying is that its hard to believe that he can be so beast with peach to take down a really good metaknight, i play snake and so do you and we both know how to fight that fight, and its very understandable of how to beat mk with snake but i cant see where peach can own him...an mk that does other things besides spam tornado should be more than enough to **** a peach...but i'd love to see how he as peach fights mks is all that i am saying obviously he's a beast i'm just confused to how he did it is all

AfroQT

Smash Master
all i'm saying is that its hard to believe that he can be so beast with peach to take down a really good metaknight, i play snake and so do you and we both know how to fight that fight, and its very understandable of how to beat mk with snake but i cant see where peach can own him...an mk that does other things besides spam tornado should be more than enough to **** a peach...but i'd love to see how he as peach fights mks is all that i am saying obviously he's a beast i'm just confused to how he did it is all
Neither of us know how to fight that fight, because we've never had extensive training against a peach or as peach. I play alittle bit of peach, but if i fought a amazing peach in a tourney im sure i'd be surprised, as would you.

I understand your confused at how he did it, but just because peach isnt one of the top 3 doesnt mean that the other people he was fighting werent good (which you were implying, whether you meant to or not).

I've played abit of peach and i personally think peach can do okay against snake and MK.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Neither of us know how to fight that fight, because we've never had extensive training against a peach or as peach. I play alittle bit of peach, but if i fought a amazing peach in a tourney im sure i'd be surprised, as would you.

I understand your confused at how he did it, but just because peach isnt one of the top 3 doesnt mean that the other people he was fighting werent good (which you were implying, whether you meant to or not).

I've played abit of peach and i personally think peach can do okay against snake and MK.
i didn't mean to imply that at all, xyz was in the tourney and he's one tough cookie so i can imagine how good he is with peach i just wanna see some fight is all i am saying, well i just hope marin or ginger get as good as he is cuz that would be nice to have awesome peach experience and i'd like to see another character in the top 3

Eval

Smash Journeyman
The vids are not up yet. My friend's HD is full so he cant put the vids there and cant upload them for now. Ill see what can we do. We havent Uploaded some finals from a recently tournament where zero beats a MK many time in a row lol. Too bad HDL MK didnt make it to final, would have been interesting Grand Finals. He lost earlier on the tournament cause he doesnt do so well in dittos. (same as in melee lol) Most of the players there used MK >.>

HRNUT dont underestimate peach in brawl xD or at least Zeros peach lol. I dunno but on th one last tourney i almost got 3 stocked by his peach in semis and I was using MK. Lucky I managed to drop his stock to 1 and then I lost.

PS. Ill try my best to make him upload those vids lol.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
I found a vid of HDL messing around with peach in a tourney. And thats not his main btw, he wanted to prove me that peach can do it cause I tell him that peachgets ***** by tops. Too bad he messed up a bit in the matches but that all that there is for now. Excel zero got some nice tricks too. See if you understand why still peach can pull off a fight with this video lol.

Heres the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Hx26gT_rg

PS Did I say peach is not too bad lol and Im not a fan boy. I only main'd her in Melee.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I found a vid of HDL messing around with peach in a tourney. And thats not his main btw, he wanted to prove me that peach can do it cause I tell him that peachgets ***** by tops. Too bad he messed up a bit in the matches but that all that there is for now. Excel zero got some nice tricks too. See if you understand why still peach can pull off a fight with this video lol.

Heres the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7Hx26gT_rg

PS Did I say peach is not too bad lol and Im not a fan boy. I only main'd her in Melee.
daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol, well I can't recall why :psycho:

Anyways Eval, let's just wait for Vain to have the time to upload the vids then you can link them here.

Do you know if he will upload them in the TekkenPR account or his?
cause you play diddy

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
they blocked smashboards from my job.. but for some reason they put it back up. [insert win.]

for everyone that is curious... Zero's Peach is soooo ****. The first game I had with him was close, 2nd game he 2 stocked me. he is very mindgamey [lol thats not a word]
Towards the end of the tourney is where I saw my more tuffer matchups, SMASHPR.com players are really good. I didn't see a MK that really impressed me, but there were other characters that did well. for instance a mario player.... he was like philmoney's age, and he was really good... very entertaining to watch lol.

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
they blocked smashboards from my job.. but for some reason they put it back up. [insert win.]

for everyone that is curious... Zero's Peach is soooo ****. The first game I had with him was close, 2nd game he 2 stocked me. he is very mindgamey [lol thats not a word]
Towards the end of the tourney is where I saw my more tuffer matchups, SMASHPR.com players are really good. I didn't see a MK that really impressed me, but there were other characters that did well. for instance a mario player.... he was like philmoney's age, and he was really good... very entertaining to watch lol.
his peach is ****, I played him in pools at fast. His rob was pretty **** too, I didn't play against it but I saw his match with hrnut.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Yo~!

I'm Vain, the guy that usually records matches at the local tournaments in Puerto Rico. I finally liberated some space and am now able to bring you some XYZ Matches during Gaming Xplosion Fest.

Excel (Peach) vs xYZ( G&W) Set
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fJjPdPJZ4U

Winners Final + Losers Final
Winners Final
Excel (Peach) vs Lee% (Snake)
Losers Final
Lee% (Snake) vs xYZ (G&W,Falco,Ike)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nn61_kmrcs

Grand Final
Zero (Peach) vs Lee% (Snake,Rob)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHhfkSGvOGs
Sorry for the wait, and thanks for participating on the tournament XYZ.
Happy Smashing!

Top Bottom