• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So...I'm moving to West Coast.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Nah not really! LOL

But recently I've been offered a Job at a restaurant from a good friend of mine in San Francisco, CA and I've been thinking about it for sometime. I am now Serv Safe certified from my culinary school and transferring to the Le Cordon Bleu over there wouldn't be any trouble at all. So if it DOES happen, you can expect me to move there around late December. I'll use this thread to keep you updated. :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Thanks guys. the only reason I'm even posting this now is because I want to hang out with all of GA before I make the decision to leave. We already had a few people leave us unexpectedly and I just don't wanna dip without letting you guys know what's up.

Most Likely I will hold another Christmas Smashfest either way so you can look forward to that :)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I swear to GOD, you better not leave....
Seeing you randomly at tournaments was one of the highlights of the scene.
"OH MY GOD, IS THAT? MOTHER ****ING MIKE G" just won't be the same...

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dern. I only got to meet you, like, twice.

You still promise to post, right? Cause I do know life will take you to unexpected places. If it will help you, do it, dude!

D

Deleted member

You gotta do what you gotta do.

I hope you'll come and visit GA if you leave and frequent the ATL South social forum.

I just met you Mike, you can't leave me now D:

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Weren't you sposed to come up to NY and rep DA in their battle vs the rest of tristate

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL that crew battle might not even happen and you know it! If it does, I'll be more than willing to join, even if I'm in cali by then...:(

Dr pepper, Dr PP, Alby, BBQ and Zio, we must hang out more :)

RJsHouse

Smash Apprentice
I'll miss you, Mike.

But good luck!

Also, I'll definitely be at your Christmas fest.
Last one was fun as hell.

D

Deleted member

Christmas fest sounds amazing already.

I'm definitely up for that.

Top Bottom