• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So... is Richter/Simon Broken?

Mr Chance Pants

Smash Rookie
I've played most of the cast online by this point. And I've heard quite a few people complain about the pair being too OP or being the joke character in this game.

My GSP with richter was 1,000,000 by day 2, but as of today with luigi (probably 3rd or 4th pick for a character), I cant get past 88,000.

So if I stick with richter, am I the new Bayo player?

grizby2

Smash Lord
the belmonts seem to either do really well or really bad. if you're against falco or perhaps ROB, you're probably in for a bad time since their projectiles are faster and they both have reflectors. if its Bowser, king k, or dk, you'll probably be their worst nightmare come to life. in my experience fighting them, all the matchups seemed very polarizing.

I had a simon use a holywater ->Dair -> up special combo on me and I swear it kills so easily and securely. lol. they are a pain. but with the right timing, you can defeat them.

so no, I don't think you'd become"that guy". once the dust settles, everyone will have an idea on how to approach them (or force them to).

Top Bottom