• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So....it's finally almost here...and your still alive!

Impossibilities

Smash Apprentice
Brawl is almost upon us. With virtually no possibilities with any more delays, we will finally have it in literally just almost 10 days. And you've all still made it without killing yourself because of such a long, lame wait! Many of us have better things to do than just sit around and think of who we'll main, what our favorite stage will be, and what control scheme we'll try first.

I've been doing lots to keep me busy over the past 4 months that's made time fly for me. Here's what I've done:

• Join the Tennis Team
  • Learn a little guitar
  • Start a band
  • Join Show Choir (I'm their Piano dude)
  • Customize the new computer I just got for Christmas (hopefully put a new graphics card in soon)
  • Download Donkey-Kong Country from the virtual console (best game in the history of forever)

So how bout all you guys?

(BTW I'm maining wario, trying out wii-mote only control first, and yoshi's island stage will be my fav. (probably))

Firesoul1

Smash Apprentice
1. Well i just started playing Guitar Hero 2 (ps2).
2. Preventing myself from getting rusty at smash.

M.K

Level 55
1. Wrote a story
2. Practice for high school diving state championships
3. School....yeah.
4. Waited patiently, checking the dojo EVERY day.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I've been playing tournament style team games of Melee everyday at my school during our lunch time. I'm starting to pick the Ice Climbers somewhat now, and I think that I'm doing fairly well.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Sent off my Wii version of Guitar Hero to get one with correct audio.

Have to finish GS2: Lost Age, Tales of Symphonia, and need to keep practicing short hopping in Melee with X/Y to work on breaking the habit of using the analog stick.

Also need to learn ASP (VB) and work on some of my web stuff for school. Why can't everyone just use PHP and be happy... it's so much easier.

pirkid

Smash Lord
Making up news name for Brawl characters. (**** versus Pot, winner takes on C*ocks and Shank. Excuse me for my language.)

School. Youtube. School. Trying to finish Luigi's role in Mario Galaxy. Playing almost every online MMO game I can find, from Maple Sory (That one is conffuzzling) to War Rock to SOTNW.

School.

YOUTUBE. (They are my saviours).

Makng up a list of exactly what to do when I get Brawl. (1. Jump around 2. Go to work. >.<)

More.

JhMS

Smash Journeyman
-Going out with my friends.Cinema,partys,etc.
-Bodyboarding.
-Playing Fire Emblem:poR amd buying Megaman X and Super Metroid.Awsome.
-Dates! XD
-I guess Youtube..........
And more things I dont remember....

PS:I need my Wii right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
1) Playing Xbox
2) Playing Melee
3) Playing my 2 virtual console games
4) Watching T.V.
5) Trying to get someone to take me to pre-order Brawl
6) School
7) Checking the Dojo
8) Youtube
9) Friends

Chro

Smash Apprentice
Got enough money to buy an electric bass (play upright in jazz band, but the electric player left... so now I have to learn)
Track
Haven't really used my Wii since I beat TP in January. That was before the delay... :mad:
Checked Dojo constantly
...yeah.

Suoinegni

Smash Apprentice
School stuff. I've got to get together a huge portfolio for English, and a book report... in math, both due next Friday. I should really stop procrastinating... Other than that, I still have to finish Sonic and the Secret Rings and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Played Pikmin 1 & 2, then replayed Metroid Prime 1 & 2, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, and Majora's Mask. Oh, and of course, Melee. A lot.

Oh, and I was on here dissecting the hell out of the game with the rest of you. good times...

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Continue raising my pokemon and playing melee to pass time. Also trying to reach smash lord status before march 9th. Yay!

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I've been biting my nails in anticipation.

As well as checking the dojo everyday praying the date wasn't changed (so far so good!)

And replaying/beating multiple games.

It's been a long wait.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Playing my D.S because i can't find my Wiimote :(

Ohh wait i found it ha ha

Any ways playing Bleach on the D.S. It's Similar to Wiimote and Classic controller :laugh:

Ced The Lad

Smash Apprentice
I'm basically living in Youtube right now. I'm watching all the classics. Right now, I'm trying to watch as many Married With Children episodes that's hosted. I already did most of Rocko's Modern Life right after hearing about the delay to March 9.

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
I've been doing lots to keep me busy over the past 4 months that's made time fly for me. Here's what I've done:

• Join the Tennis Team
  • Learn a little guitar
  • Start a band
  • Join Show Choir (I'm their Piano dude)
  • Customize the new computer I just got for Christmas (hopefully put a new graphics card in soon)
  • Download Donkey-Kong Country from the virtual console (best game in the history of forever)

So how bout all you guys?
Wow, thats sounds like the exact replica of what ive done in the past for months as well....besides the show choir thing unfortunately, lol. And yes, Donkey-Kong Country is pretty sweet. I also bought Paper Mario off of VC for childhood memories.....

But other than that, school is really the main thing that kept me busy throughout the past 2 years ever since i heard of its release....i cant believe its been that long already....:(

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
I'm...

- Working on my Senior Design project (my crew is making a model aeroplane)
- Getting past the final college semester
- Putting together my resume for life after college
- Getting used to SSBM with the Wavebird-substitute Thrustmaster
- Replaying old DS favorites like Star Fox Command (someone other than me has gotta like it), New Super Mario Bros. and the Phoenix Wright series
- Replaying No More Heroes on Bitter difficulty (Rank 8; feelin' great!)
- Working on my eternally hiatused fanfiction: SSB Odyssey
- Sending in my monaural-sound GHIII for Wii to get the proper stereo edition (it makes more of a difference than you think)

...it's more or less life as usual. ...until I finally get Brawl, that is.

sliceblader

Smash Cadet
1. Picked back up on some classic Nintendo games Ex: Earthbound (Mother 2)
2. Woke up every morning at 6:30 to check dojo
3. World of Warcraft
4. Played Melee about 6 days a week
5. Started a Smash Club at school
6. Listened to the Brawl soundtrack while i played Melee
7. Slept as much as I could

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Alive and surpringly doing well.All I've been doing.

-Going to school
-Training in martial arts
-Mario Galaxy
-Random Road Trips With Friends

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've been so busy with school that I really haven't had time to do many of the things I've wanted to do until Brawl:

-Finish Tomb Raider Anniversary
-Play through Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow again.
-Get Super Mario Galaxy
-Get Twilight Princess

It really sucks...

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I play soccer (and I just made varsity as a freshman in highschool) and have practice everyday until five. Time's gonna go by super fast.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I've been so busy with school that I really haven't had time to do many of the things I've wanted to do until Brawl:

-Finish Tomb Raider Anniversary
-Play through Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow again.
-Get Super Mario Galaxy
-Get Twilight Princess

It really sucks...
same here there games I wanted to play and finish never got around to it.

Top Bottom