• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, not a lot of people believe me, when I say that I can do realism.

Geist

Smash Master
Not bad at all.
I like the contrast and the lighting

But I never once thought anything like 'lol AdamSakuru obviously can't do realism' when I see your stuff :p

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Would've been more impressive (and creepy) if you did it from life

AdamSakuru

Smash Cadet
Not bad at all.
I like the contrast and the lighting

But I never once thought anything like 'lol AdamSakuru obviously can't do realism' when I see your stuff :p
Thanks, man! :) And I actually wasn't talking about you guys or anything. But just a lot of people in my city and ones who know me IRL never believed I could since I don't do it much!

AdamSakuru

Smash Cadet
Would've been more impressive (and creepy) if you did it from life
Although I agree with you, this process takes WAY to long to do it from life (at least in my experience it would). Would require much more practice, patience and a sturdy finger!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It's actually really good. The high contrast look is really eerie, intentional or not. The eyes are a little flat, but that might be because of where the light source is. The way the hair in his beard is rendered is pretty impressive. Keep it up. :reverse:

Side note, I'd actually prefer if you made one single gallery thread to show off things from instead of making a new one each time for a single artwork. Just to keep things more organized. You can edit the OP of this one and add stuff to it if you want, but I'd just prefer if you didn't make anymore new ones.

Oh yeah, try not to double post guys.

AdamSakuru

Smash Cadet
It's actually really good. The high contrast look is really eerie, intentional or not. The eyes are a little flat, but that might be because of where the light source is. The way the hair in his beard is rendered is pretty impressive. Keep it up. :reverse:

Side note, I'd actually prefer if you made one single gallery thread to show off things from instead of making a new one each time for a single artwork. Just to keep things more organized. You can edit the OP of this one and add stuff to it if you want, but I'd just prefer if you didn't make anymore new ones.

Oh yeah, try not to double post guys.
I apologize, I actually didn't see this post before I made another topic. I'll certainly make an art thread for myself, hope I wasn't any trouble or anything :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
That's fantastic. I'll believe you from now on. :laugh:

Some powerful lighting, and lighting's hard to capture. Good work.

Top Bottom