• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So this justified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect patricia

Smash Apprentice
I was playing a 3 player match and incineroar died first and ended up disconnecting and leaving. Shortly after a communication error happened and the match ended. As a result I got a 30 min ban for”unsportsmanlike behavior” but I never left in the first place

Mishiero

Smash Rookie
Nintendo doesn't know how to run an online service, simple as that. It's not fair, but we just have to wait and pray that 2.0.0 will fix issues like this.

ccllr

Smash Cadet
The same has happened to me. Nintendo is still living in early 2000s in terms of online infrastructure.

Nintendo doesn't know how to run an online service, simple as that.
Literally this. This comment should be this site's new background.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
That sucks but dude you post like three salt threads a day. They’re not productive and they won’t help you get better at the game. I’m telling you this for your own good. Just roll with the punches and learn from your losses and weaknesses and when something like that happens there’s nothing you can do so let it go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom