• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS So...without Smash Run...how do equipments?

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
In the 3ds version of Smash I LOVED Smash Run, and this getting all the hats, outfits, custom moves, etc was great. Especially because Classic Mode wasn't really my thing, since I could just end up getting coins and trophies...

And trophy rush.....yeah. 95% trophies.

So...in the Wii U version, I feel completely unmotivated to actually TRY to get the outfits and hats (and custom moves, I guess) because there's no Smash Run.

So....

What do YOU do, Smashboards, to get equipment without boring yourself redoing Classic mode 50+ times?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So....

What do YOU do, Smashboards, to get equipment without boring yourself redoing Classic mode 50+ times?
I can't be bothered to get all of the custom moves/outfits/whatever all over again, it's ridiculous that having it in one version doesn't unlock it in the other. So I just play the game standard, no customs, no Miis, I never touch the solo modes anyway.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I never touch them either, but having the hats and outfits out be nice.

Isn't there more of those in Wii U?

Cuz if not, I could just make them in the 3ds, and then export the miis.....

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Crazy Orders is the best way to go when it comes to these things. Amiibo presents are also great if you have one.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Crazy Orders is the best way to go when it comes to these things. Amiibo presents are also great if you have one.
I have 5. Do you get presents just by battling them? I thought they had to be at a friend's house XP

Should I do continuous battles? Should I exit the versus mode and go back in (saving the amiibo each time) after a match?

And how do I know what presents they give me? Or do I just have to check what I have every so often?

Last edited:
Top Bottom