• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So, you wanna place higher in tournaments?

AlAxe

Smash Journeyman
Pretty much the most amazing video I've ever seen.
I LOLed many times.

The debate about this video is almost as funny as the video itself too.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I thought it was common knowledge?

You trust the (if they exist) reliable sources cited by Wikipedia. Also, Wikipedia is a good start. But you should, obviously, always continue on from there looking for more and reliable sources.
YOU'RE BACK!
I has moar things 4 u to ****.

Are you mad at me? =[

Sky`

Smash Lord

You trust the (if they exist) reliable sources cited by Wikipedia. Also, Wikipedia is a good start. But you should, obviously, always continue on from there looking for more and reliable sources.
Oh. You're... Gay?

This whole time? XD

Haha That explains a lot.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
"mindgames" theres a common quote from a scrub. sorry it had to be said but everyone new to come on here instantly assumes everything is "mindgames" im sure i was reading a thread about things commonly mistaken for mindgames. if someone would be so kind to point this guy to that thread it will probably help him in the future. i think the thread was by gimpyfish if that helps at all.

Ken said the word aloud on camera for a ****ing survivor bio. Is he a scrub for saying it too? >.>

Shut up.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I'm everywhere and nowhere, all at once. (Read: We're having a slow day at work today.)
I think I understand how this whole thing reaaaaaaaaaaaally began.
I'm just not sure if I wanna get into it with Yuna again.

He ***** me.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
Yea, but why would you want to write it? That's what makes me wonder. As well as the fact that your avatars are always feminine.....

YOU'RE BACK!
I has moar things 4 u to ****.
Yuna's cool and all, but you seem to enjoy **** a little too much....

I think I understand how this whole thing reaaaaaaaaaaaally began.
I'm just not sure if I wanna get into it with Yuna again.
He ***** me
O RLY? The prior post puts that into question.....

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, but why would you want to write it? That's what makes me wonder. As well as the fact that your avatars are always feminine.....
Umm... my current avatar is of Snake and Ike. I used pink because it's supposed to be Snake licking Ike's chest.

I would write it for the lulz.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Yuna's sig is like the Fed-Ex arrow; once you see it, you'll ALWAYS see it. The only difference is that with the Fed-Ex arrow, the phenomenon stops when the logo leaves your field of vision; Yuna's sig will be burned into your mind forever. :laugh:

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I'd call you a lot of words other than homophobic, but those would earn me an infraction. Let's just say that I can pull out studies that prove you're a rapist if I look hard enough.

Not all studies are credible, especially not when they've since been refuted 29 times over. There's a reason why people usually don't bring up certain ludicrous studies.
I expected as much. You don't think it's possible that studies can be censored? Over 70% of the WWII mothers who had their husbands MIA during the time of pregnancy had children that were gay.

And as far as homophobic, I get that from personal experience. Nothing serious, just extremely uncomfortable situations. I'd like to point out the difference between tolerance and approval. Yes, people are gay. I can live with that, but don't have to approve of it.

Anyway this is probably the last time I check this thread. It's far too ludicrous.

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
I expected as much. You don't think it's possible that studies can be censored? Over 70% of the WWII mothers who had their husbands MIA during the time of pregnancy had children that were gay.

And as far as homophobic, I get that from personal experience. Nothing serious, just extremely uncomfortable situations. I'd like to point out the difference between tolerance and approval. Yes, people are gay. I can live with that, but don't have to approve of it.

Anyway this is probably the last time I check this thread. It's far too ludicrous.
when and how did a thread on a brawl video degenerate into this LOL.

as for the video I thought it was entertaining...I mean come on it was pretty funny.

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
when and how did a thread on a brawl video degenerate into this LOL.

as for the video I thought it was entertaining...I mean come on it was pretty funny.
Well, I found the video pretty helpful-It's true, that if you think you're going to badly....you're going to do badly.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Geez OrlanduEX. Why are you here? XD

@Metroid. Yeah it's pretty irritating, but... eh. I've found some things to cut off some advantages for the MK. =D

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I got tired after 2 minutes of whining about whiners and general BS. A 5 minute video which opens with 2 minutes of not-very-helpful stuff can't be very good. Really, the only things important to placing higher is:
* Don't be a scrub (which you mentioned, only with a lot of whining and repetition ad nauseum)
* Actually become better
* Don't let nerves get to you

And voila. In three sentences, I managed to do what you couldn't do in 2 minutes of Youtube whining.
I usually don't do this but I agree 100% with Yuna. Gimpyfish made a thread several months ago recapping the same things and I think Mew2King made one last year and they both were able to express their points without being completely obnoxious. I agree with Yuna, it was painful to watch. I'm not impressed by people who can only express their ideas by pretending they are a complete bad *** and cussing excessively.

Top Bottom