• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

Straight

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to go to this but I need to know around what time singles are scheduled to start? I'd probably only have enough time to go to that.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I turned him down, he's bitter.
so you have no team mate? lol what time are you coming for us? and how many can you take since mango is coming

and i think david needs a partner i remember he used to team with you a lot blitz

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
god this sucks, my mother ****ing car randomly broke down. WOW BRIAN AND I WERE GOING TO TAKE TEAMS NO JOHNS, BEST GANON IN SOCAL.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Lucky 4 1 Lost to Futile

Good **** Lucky.

/sarcasm

Kira 2 2 Def. MrPbody

Good **** Kira.

/not sarcasm

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
kira, you think you're better than me? stop sucking. you've been flopping hard recently. gj losing to inks. YOU'RE SHEIK.

this tournament looked awesome. david came, that guy is tooooo good. i'm sad i missed it. sorry brian =(

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

futile - it was fun playing you. you're falcon is good

6th Sense - you use like every character lol. awesome talking to you

Kira - I liked teaming with you; you helped me a lot. I need to work on counter-picking (YOSHI'S STORY, LOL. = BIG MISTAKE) and other stuff. thanks! ^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Inks - lol good matches

THAT ONE PEACH PLAYA - we played lots of matches, hopefully we can play again next time

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Lucky 4 1 Lost to Futile

Good **** Lucky.

/sarcasm

Kira 2 2 Def. MrPbody

Good **** Kira.

/not sarcasm
Thanks! I dunno what those numbers mean, but it was 2-0. Sorry Oscar, but I have to announce to the world that I won with Falco. I'm pretty proud =P

kira, you think you're better than me? stop sucking. you've been flopping hard recently. gj losing to inks. YOU'RE SHEIK.

this tournament looked awesome. david came, that guy is tooooo good. i'm sad i missed it. sorry brian =(
Yeah, I died at 40% twice during the first match running into things that I always dodge when we play friendlies (and we play a decent amount) and after that I didn't want to play anymore. I almost lost to 6th Sense (not that he's bad, but I really just did not feel like playing), and I used 3 different characters throughout the set.

I lost to Inks, but you STILL won't tell me who you lost to at the last S&C, and as I recall, Fabian played Sniper in the finals, so I doubt competition was that fierce. Also, go to anyone who's played both of us and ask who's better. You take this game a little too seriously for someone who didn't go to Best of '07 because he was smashed out. I play for fun, and despite the fact that it's somewhat of a cliche now, it's still a very true statement. If I wanted to win that badly I probably would have quit by now.

EDIT: Gabe was losing in a friendly, but came back and pulled a 100% damage, Zero-Death combo on Oscar's Falco to win the game. Yoshi sucks so hard but the combo was amazing.

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow good **** luigi and larry getting ***** in teams
don't say i suck and then get last place, its funnier when you guys get top 3 in an S&C tourny

and adam: you know your worse than kira, aesis, me, and whatever else decent player picks up sheik is. so please don't talking **** until you prove yourself. your one accomplishment was beating pbody and danny and kira did the same today so calm down

Top Bottom