• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SoCal Biweeklies - Saturday, February 16, 2008 (Brawl Coming Soon??)

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
*YAWN*
The last biweekly was a real bore and I performed like ****.
I guess I'll go to this one. It really depends if Futile's going or not.

Wreckless

Smash Journeyman
i guess i will show up if i dont's stay up all friday night.

To Little England: lmao, i thought u were a newb because you mentioned brawl hahah but then again . . . get off brawls nuts! way too into it. and you don't even have a wii or brawl reserved!

The Game II

Smash Champion
How big do these get? If they're a fairly decent size, I might think of trying to round up a couple people and go to this. I gotta get out of SD more =P
The biggest recently was 20 people, I think. But then you can't move around with that many people because there's also a yu-gi-oh tourney going on nearly at the same time.

--GCII

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i'll give you a ride kira

guess i'm teaming with nashun unless fear comes

By the way, I need a teamate. Who's going and wants to team?? I was disappointed last week. We should have beaten Luigi and DEHF but my teamate would take stocks from me at the end, shoot me up with lasers, get himself spiked, and then leave it up to me.
Who was your teammates name? Why not name him and call him out that he sucks in teams? That's more respectful than this paragraph, anyway.

And for some reason I just doubt you were carrying your teammate v Larry and Luigi without them seriously sandbagging.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
How big do these get? If they're a fairly decent size, I might think of trying to round up a couple people and go to this. I gotta get out of SD more =P
They are not fairly decent size, but come anyway so we can play =)

Hypocrite much? ;)
Lol, yeah I guess. But it's S&C, I'd prefer to try new things so I can be better prepared for tournaments that actually matter.

i'll give you a ride kira
Awesome! Thanks so much.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Saint Patrick, you should come anyway. The size varies greatly. The smallest is usually 15 people and the largest is over 30. It really depends. Turn-out actually shrank after SCC. But I think you should still come. I came down to Oceanside for a few of the Bossy biweeklies and the turn-out here is bigger.

Nate, if you don't have a teamate, you want to team again? Is Mr. X coming? I'll team with him too. Funny, I've won money with both you guys in teams. You guys are good in teams.

P, STFU. No one likes you. You make more Johns than any person in Smash history. I've never heard the phrases "not trying my best" "not playing seriously" "was sandbagging" come out of anyone's mouth more than yours. Why don't you just delete your smash account and stop starting crap with everyone all the time? Seriously!! No one likes you!!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Neighborhood P is a *****, what the **** are you people talking about =\

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P, STFU. No one likes you. You make more Johns than any person in Smash history. I've never heard the phrases "not trying my best" "not playing seriously" "was sandbagging" come out of anyone's mouth more than yours. Why don't you just delete your smash account and stop starting crap with everyone all the time? Seriously!! No one likes you!!
lolz @ your post. u mad? don't be mad i call out your fakeness, i call it as i see it. don't take it personally, or can you not take it as anything but?

replicate

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm getting a ride out to Rancho Cucamonga early in the morning, and I don't want to be stuck out there with nothing to do. So, is anybody down to play/warm up for the tournament at like 8 or 9?

araknophobik

Smash Master
no. most of us will still be sleeping
as much as i like this game, i could never find myself able to wake up at 8 or 9 for a tournament

edit: on a side note, im winning this week

Top Bottom