• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
no, that's just plain stupid.

I'm NEVER gonna get on this list unless it's top 100 =/

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Or I carry you in teams again.

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
For the record, Sheik was the very first character I chose when I played the game for the first time simply because she looked so cool.

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Everybody calm down. Sheik is worse in every way in brawl

EVERY WAY

don't argue with me, i'll prove you wrong

it even takes less skill to choose her in brawl and the black color isn't even that good when you actually see her on the stage, so disappointing.

the only move that you could make a case for being better is down B, but you're a disgrace if you use it anyway

and the chain is for noobs

Charoo

Smash Champion
can't wait to see edrees and justin there.

p.s. I use sheik since the game came out and I still use her. Too bad I don't enter singles =(

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
can't wait to see edrees and justin there.

p.s. I use sheik since the game came out and I still use her. Too bad I don't enter singles =(
except when you go all falcon, and get 9th even though you only lost to 1st and 3rd placers lolll :(

Kira - sheik's up b is better, it doesn't lag anymore when you land and it got way stronger. but yeah shes worse in all the other ways hehe

araknophobik

Smash Master
yeah kira, i do use the down b =[
the way i see it, its actually useful this time around while in melee the only person who used it was edrees, or rather didn't hold a when the match started =]

kouryuuXfighter

Smash Ace
Her U-Smash is freakin scary and so satisfying if you land all three hits. She has more recovering options and her Up-B goes further than in Melee.

There are a few more bu that's all the positive changes I can think of at the moment.

soloSHADOWROB

Smash Journeyman
thanks for everyone showing me support (shadow)
the reason I'm not on here is just because I did good in one big tourney it was my first and I placed 5th at UCLA.
come San diego though ima try and get on this **** list LOL
thanks again
AV FTW!!!!

Nintendo_lord

Smash Journeyman
Huh?! Why aren't Forward and Danimals on this list?! Danimals is like the best Marth ever next to BardulL, and Forward totally owns everybody with Falco (yes even bombsoldier).

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Huh?! Why aren't Forward and Danimals on this list?! Danimals is like the best Marth ever next to BardulL, and Forward totally owns everybody with Falco (yes even bombsoldier).
Because being the best with a character in a region implies you are good, right?

I'm the best TL in socal, so I MUST be top 10.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

Calm down.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
DSF has a better Marth than Danimals and maybe even Bardull. But what does being the 2nd best at a character have anything to do with the rankings as compared to everyone who is already on here.

Top Bottom