• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

>1700 posts + SoCal love = Gimpyfish Fanboy Status

I'm not gay, though.

No Sir.

Not me.

Not again.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
A little known fact about maXXXpower, is that he was birthed in Southern California.

Also, SoCal, not unlike AZ, is too good.

When are you guys going to hold another tourney so I can go to it?

Or perhaps you guys could go to AZOTS. Ken and Isai are supposed to be there too. But you guys probably see them so much that you're tired of hearing them john.

Much <3, Mr. HAZE

bbb

Smash Champion
is it gunna still be top 10 this coming update, or are you guys up-ing the number?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey guys, me and some guys from NM are thinking about coming to a cali tourney in july. When would be a good time for us to come. For brawl, we know cali is where its at.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
Edge just goes to show that being a noob on SWF has nothing to do with how good you are in rl XD. never got to thank you for having all of us over at ur house after the family arcade tourney the other weekend. good **** and sorry for being so noisy edge =/

Top Bottom