• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I have a friend named Larry

I scowl at him everytime he plays O_O

Why can't I be a panelist?! I'll do my best to be unbiased T___T

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
connor I'm pretty sure you've got at least one post on every single thread of swf that states something along the lines of "**** brawl, eat a ****".... why do you want to be on panel anyways?

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i vote hugs

like i have been for 8 months.

only problem is is he doesn't go to many tournaments and is an old man who works/schools all day :[ <3

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Too Bad Gimpy moved away =\

Connor, your too young for this. I think you should just worry about getting ranked rather than trying to be a panelist.

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
what about shadow??? i thought he was guna be a panelist...
hes pretty tight... cept i **** him wit my MK :D ALLLL DAY BABY

Gishnak

Smash Ace
Connor, when you turn 16, you have to change your name to warturtle. At 18, you'll be blastoise! Just a couple more hard years of training before you get hydropump...

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
woh i seriously didn't mean to post the same thing as leon, neat. Anyways, we're looking into new panelists so it really doesn't need to be discussed here.

EDIT - hm that came off the wrong way. Discussing panelists is fine, what I meant was don't spam the thread asking to be a panelist

Top Bottom