• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Socal Brawl Power Rankings - (February 3, 2010 - May 1, 2010) UPDATED

RichBrown

Smash Master
It's pretty funny when someone I know in the community asks me what my real name is and then gets surprised that Rich Brown is actually my real name.

RichBrown

Smash Master
Multiple times lol. Can't remember specifically who because I can't remember half the people I talk to, although I do remember Camaman being surprised lolol

hizzlum

Smash Journeyman
IMO u guys should maybe thinking about having a top 25 list, mainly because the level of socal brawl/melee is so much higher than most regions in the nation. I believe that not only would they be recognized by this list, but in seeding the regional tournaments to come(Genesis, EVO etc.) i think that the level of some players in socal should be recognized to make a intelligent choice when figuring out pools and mainly brackets.

BTW i might go to SCSA4(sounds like suc a beast tourney), if nor-cal gives me a ride

mio

Smash Ace
Edrees, after you do that I wanna see you sell out for a bit and go at least high tier (Diddy, Wario, G&W, ROB, etc.) and see how many tournaments you win

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mio your posts aren't that great unless you have your sig on, cuz that animation with shikamaru and stuff is too good

interim of zeal for socal melee and brawl rankings

Top Bottom